Tarot of the Sidhe is Complete!

Sidhe-Ra

I've just posted this on the Transparent thread, so I hope it's okay to put it here too...

I'm going to do my last big push to get this baby publshed next year. I could do with some help from you guys! I'm going to ask some of the established authors I know who are impressed by the deck for testimonials, (and again if there are any on here who would like to help please get in touch!), but it would be equally useful to have as many testimonilas from the consumers- you!

If people who really want this deck could send me testimonials by email, saying who they are, what their interest is in the deck, what their experinece knowledge is etc, then in the spring I'll put them all together to show to Schiffer and if not them, then give some other publishers another chance.

It's my determination that found a publisher for the Transparent- I'm not going to let the Sidhe down!

Em x

rwcarter

Sidhe-Ra said:
If people who really want this deck could send me testimonials by email, saying who they are, what their interest is in the deck, what their experinece knowledge is etc, then in the spring I'll put them all together to show to Schiffer and if not them, then give some other publishers another chance.
You know I'm in!

Rodney

Sidhe-Ra

Rodney you are Goddess-sent! xx

gregory

Don't know what weight it would carry, but I'll send you one shortly. Ish. (time of year, you know !)

faunabay

I put this in the other thread as well.....but I'm in too!!! I love the majors and would adore having the whole deck!!! I'll be sending an email when I can sit down long enough to make sense. :laugh:

inanna_tarot

Em, my pen is your sword... but you knew that anyways sweetcheeks :)
Just have to stop drinking baileys to put some sentences together lol

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you, you're all wonderful!

Em xx

moderndayruth

Sidhe-Ra said:
Em x

Em, you can count on your Montengrin fans! :love:

misskatie

Just wanted to let you know I will be ordering this deck as soon as I can! It's absolutely gorgeous! :heart:

Little Hare

Good Luck Sidhe-Ra!

*fingers crossed for you!*

Lets see this baby published!!!!!