Tarot of the Sidhe is Complete!

silverwings94

Em,
Keep us posted as to when this is going to be published. I'm already putting money away for this deck. Can't wait to see it in print.
S

Sidhe-Ra

Well, it's an uphill struggle!

Schiffer is still a no for now. The Transparent was such a success for them now, they don't want to do a regular deck! No, only transparent for them!

Sooooo...another go at the other publishers- even if they get annoyed at me coming back a second time...and if not, then self-publish.

Thanks for staying with me on this!

Em x

faunabay

I'm still with you on this!!! I really, really would love to have a full deck of the Sidhe!!! :heart:

I do see Schiffer's point though too. They do have a really good thing going with the Tranparent. And they, and you, should ride it for as long as it goes. Hopefully a very long time.

souljourney

I wonder if the Transparent Tarot places well in the voting that will have any impact on getting a publisher for the SIDHE!!!

I however did vote for the TT in the poll. I think it really brings something new and fresh to tarot.

silverwings94

All in favor of voting The Transparent Tarot as Number 1 say Aye!

cardlady22

Sidhe-Ra said:
If a publisher hasn't taken it on by this time next year, I will probably self-publish, so it will be out there eventually!

If it comes to that, think about setting up a "donations fund" ~ you might be pleasantly surprised!

ETA: my vote for the Transparent was done first thing this morning!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you everyone who voted for the T.T.- it made it to number two! :)

There is a facebook page for the Sidhe now. I'm stunned by the response already! I'd like to get the numbers on here as high as possible by April, when Pete Schiffer Jr. is coming over to London, and then we're both going to the NY reader's studio at the end of April, where I intend to plead a case!

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/group.php?gid=53350046283

Please join if you want to see this deck manifest, and invite your chums!

Em xx

Mimers

Congratulations! You must be very proud! I have joined your facebook page as a fan already. Can't wait to meet you and Mr Schiffer at the RS09!

Sidhe-Ra

Great, thanks! lloking forward to finally meeting you too!

Maybe we could form a secret 'Lets gang up on Pete Schiffer and force him to publish the Sidhe' band of rampaging Faery pirates???

Mimers

Sidhe-Ra said:
Great, thanks! lloking forward to finally meeting you too!

Maybe we could form a secret 'Lets gang up on Pete Schiffer and force him to publish the Sidhe' band of rampaging Faery pirates???

Aye Captain!