My Mystic Dreams Tarot in progress (to be published as The Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

Papageno

Azurylipfe said:
:) thank you:) i'm glad you like it:)
I've been contacted today by an acquisitions editor at Llewellyn Worldwide, if i want , i can submit the cards there:) and then their commitée will look them over and decide then, so maybe they will be published :)

I can make an email list, and add you:)

keeping my fingers crossed for you :thumbsup:

Debra

Wow....good luck with Llewellyn!

Aulruna

Wow, that is great news, good luck for publication!

My favourite card is still the High Priestess, but I love the style of your artwork in general.

I have also started using Daviantart stock in some of my artwork, which I consider publishing at some point, and have one question: How did you go about copyright permissions for the stock photos? Is there a general way to go about this, or did you approach all the models individually? Thanks for your help!

Aulruna

truelighth

I really hope you LLewellyn will publish your deck. I will also keep my fingers crossed. And if you need more e-mails to add to that list, just pm me :). Good luck!!!

willowfox

Llewellyn's will love them and soon you will be on the road to fame and fortune, its written in the cards.

Papageno

willowfox said:
Llewellyn's will love them and soon you will be on the road to fame and fortune, its written in the cards.

ahhhhhh a good reading :)

I hope you're right because I really love this deck

my particular favorite is the 7/Cups

willowfox

Papageno said:
ahhhhhh a good reading :)

I hope you're right because I really love this deck

my particular favorite is the 7/Cups

Should be correct, and I like the Chariot its real spooky.

Azurylipfe

Aziah said:
WOW WOW WOW!!!! I want this deck!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea if/when it will be published??????????? Do you have an email list I can be added to to notify me when they are ready for purchase???

Edited to say: just make sure when it is printed that it doesn't go on oversized cards that are unwieldy! JMO!

Any idea when they will be available for sale??!! I think if you go to print this will be my one and only deck! Beautiful beautiful work. I can't stop looking at them! :D

I actually have no idea:) their board needs to approve them after they got them:)
for the moment i'm in the middle of getting permissions from each stock i've used in the cards, and also i got a template of the size of the cards , and now i'm almost finished making the cards that size. then i need to send them to llewellyn through the traditional post, i hope to do that this week. And then i have to remake , for the moment, 3 cards because the stockphotographer can't give permission for it. and i also still have to make 16 cards:) . I only can cross my fingers that they will publish them :)