My Mystic Dreams Tarot in progress (to be published as The Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

Azurylipfe

Aulruna said:
Wow, that is great news, good luck for publication!

My favourite card is still the High Priestess, but I love the style of your artwork in general.

I have also started using Daviantart stock in some of my artwork, which I consider publishing at some point, and have one question: How did you go about copyright permissions for the stock photos? Is there a general way to go about this, or did you approach all the models individually? Thanks for your help!

Aulruna
Oh a little thing more:) if you concider to publish something where you have used stock of deviantart in, ask it before if they would give permission:) then you know for sure that you don't have to remake it:D Approach them individually, and read their rules, also try to credit them whenever you can. The stockphotographers on DA ( stock xchng to ) are really fantastic people, never be afraid to note them and ask something:) Like i have to redo some cards, and i noted a stockphotographer if she would like to do a shoot with the pose of a card i can't have permission because the model is minor . And she was very enthousiastic to do it:) . Also don't be angry when they don't allow something:)

Azurylipfe

truelighth said:
I really hope you LLewellyn will publish your deck. I will also keep my fingers crossed. And if you need more e-mails to add to that list, just pm me :). Good luck!!!
thank you :) Fingers crossed that they will :D Ok i will

Azurylipfe

willowfox said:
Llewellyn's will love them and soon you will be on the road to fame and fortune, its written in the cards.
Maybe they will:) The cards have a mind of their own:) but i learned a lot while making them, so that is for me the biggest reward:)

Azurylipfe

new card added Ten of Cups

Finaly new card added http://azurylipfe.deviantart.com/art/Tarot-Ten-of-Cups-64638723 : ten of cups

Preparing the deck to send to LLewellyn sure take a lot of preparation, and also a few cards i need to redo because the stockphotographer can't give a permission because the model is minor.
I will submit the cards faster now because i want to finish the deck:)

Papageno

:TAC((:)OLMystic Dreams Tarot:OL))):TAC

Azurylipfe

Ten of Wands

just submitted the Ten of wands http://azurylipfe.deviantart.com/art/Tarot-Ten-of-Wands-64669113
have 2 cards of those : first i couldn't find the right stock, i request the pose to a stockphotographer, and i finish the card, start looking for another stock, for another card, and i find another pose that fits so good with the ten of wands so i made another one. so now i have two Ten of wands and i just can decide which one is the best:) so i probably include both versions in the deck :)

The deck sure seems to enjoy playing with me , instead the other way around :|

Aziah

great cards! But, I have to say..I am kinda more partial to the guy (grrrr - lol):D

(...what is red on his left leg??? looks like a cut)

Papageno

I prefer the male 10/Wands card.......overall it just works a lot better, the mood and tinting....the background and field

willowfox

Both cards look good expect its difficult to see the man's face/head, perhaps another shot of him that clearly shows his face would make this card so much better, the woman's head and face are really clear.

Azurylipfe

New Ten of Pentacles added

Ten of pentacles is added http://azurylipfe.deviantart.com/art/Tarot-Ten-of-Pentacles-65414556.

I need to make 10 cards and then the deck is finaly finished:)
Meanwhile i also send an example of the cards to Llewellyn today. In 8 days they should revieve the disc with the cards:) So now the cards themselves now have to convince the board of Llewellyn :) I'm curious of course, but i will put it out of my head now:) I still need 10 cards to make, so i can focus on that :D