The Other Frog Tarot.

Lillie

Well, it's not supposed to be green all round, it's supposed to be shaded to give a 3d effect, but the resolution is very low here and it's not showing.

Also you can't really see the stupid white border against the white background...

Duh.

I'm giving up for the night.

firefrost

I think the borders with the numbers and titles make them look more professional and I agree with greggers about the solid colour one.

Hmmm...Can't decide if I like them better with or without, really...With, I think...

I'm no help - I'm going to bed! ;)

gregory

Lillie said:
Well, it's not supposed to be green all round, it's supposed to be shaded to give a 3d effect, but the resolution is very low here and it's not showing.

Also you can't really see the stupid white border against the white background...
You're telling me; I can't see any white even of any kind. Mind, this is the monitor that I think is on the way out.... :D

Kenny

Lillie said:

Duh.

I'm giving up for the night.
I think the black right to the edge is a good idea, don't worry about the white around the edge!

You've got the right idea on the 3d effect on the green; maybe it's worth trying to edge it up a touch or two.

It's really coming along now Lillie, don't stress too much you've done the hard part already. :)

(Now how about resizing the borders so some of us cheapskates can print them on business cards? :))

Netzach

firefrost said:
I think the borders with the numbers and titles make them look more professional and I agree with greggers about the solid colour one.

Yup, me too!

HoneyBea

I didn't mind the boarder..... but it looks ok without too

Ps I loved the hermit .. great deck Lillie, lots of fun :)

Sebavin

Woohoo! Congrats on finishing! May the froggies find the best lily-pad of their lives and rest a bit. They have earned it :). I like the borders better, but can't tell as to which fits nicer...

Lillie

Thanks.

Them borders were really pretty much the same.

What I really like doing is borders like this one.
But whenever I do them people always tell me that they are too big for the picture, or whatever, which they are, but I like them.

So I was trying for something simple instead.

gregory

Very flashy. I like. But Lillie, old bean - it is your deck.

You put on whatever borders you like :D

Lillie

It's too flashy for the forgs....

:(

When I find one I like, that goes with the cards....

I'll use it!