How Often?

BeyondtheVeil

Interesting..

I definitely use my cards every day. Sometimes several times a day. I am not sure I feel they "need" charging, but as a ritual sometimes for my own 'recharging", I love letting my decks set in the light of the full moon. I don't do that every month or even ever 6 months.. just when "I" feel like I need a recharge... I 'recharge" my cards also. :)

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Sherilyn G

recharging

I know when I've used a deck too many times when the readings start to make less and less sense, and I know I'm drained when my intuition feels like it went to sleep for a while.

Quite often switching to another deck refreshes me for a while as if I was just growing tired of the same images being used. Sometimes I do trial readings with an assortment of decks, or just sift through my collection to see what seems to call to me, which one is speaking most clearly on a given day. New decks always seem to come alive for me right away if they're going to work well for me. It's great to have a nice collection.

Generally taking a break for a day or two gets my batteries recharged. Perhaps once in a month or two. Sometimes that is not enough, so once in a while I'll stop reading for a few weeks, about once a year, and afterwards my readings seem to really sparkle. :)

OaksWhispering

I use them every day, but now and again I take a break - so that I can recharge, not my cards. What ever energies my decks have is a reflection of the energies I put into it. If I burn out, I get nothing from them because I can't really function well enough to read, or to even have a set intention.

OaksWhispering

I know when I've used a deck too many times when the readings start to make less and less sense, and I know I'm drained when my intuition feels like it went to sleep for a while.

Quite often switching to another deck refreshes me for a while as if I was just growing tired of the same images being used. Sometimes I do trial readings with an assortment of decks, or just sift through my collection to see what seems to call to me, which one is speaking most clearly on a given day. New decks always seem to come alive for me right away if they're going to work well for me. It's great to have a nice collection.

Generally taking a break for a day or two gets my batteries recharged. Perhaps once in a month or two. Sometimes that is not enough, so once in a while I'll stop reading for a few weeks, about once a year, and afterwards my readings seem to really sparkle. :)

You recharge quickly. I have to stop for a few weeks about every couple of months.