Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 165 : September 27th - October 4th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. Elendil : Le Tarot Noir
2. VGimlet : Wooden Tarot
3. AJ : Runic Tarot (Smith and Astrop)
4. NadaJ : Anna.K Tarot
5. BodhiSeed : Rosetta Tarot and Ascension to Paradise
6. kell : Deviant Moon Tarot
7. Chiriku : Legend: The Arthurian Tarot
8. GoldenWolf : Mibramig Magical Tarot and the Mythic Oracle

Elendil

I'm 'back' and in this week with Le Tarot Noir. This is a deck I have had for a while and which seems only now to be generating interest here on Aeclectic :)

VGimlet

I'm 'back' and in this week with Le Tarot Noir. This is a deck I have had for a while and which seems only now to be generating interest here on Aeclectic :)

This looks like a very interesting deck. Put it on my wanted list - let me know how it goes!

This week I will be using the Wooden Tarot by A.L. Swartz, one of those successful Kickstarter projects. :D

AJ

Runic Tarot, Smith/Astrop Thanks

NadaJ

I'll work with the Anna K this week.

BodhiSeed

Rosetta Tarot / Ascension to Paradise
Good to have you back E!:heart:

kell

Please put me down for Deviant Moon. (hope I'm not too late) Thank you!

Chiriku

I will be using Legend: the Arthurian Tarot by Anna-Marie Ferguson. Thanks, Elendil.

GoldenWolf

I just realized that I never stated which deck I was working with last week. That's okay because I was so busy at the music festival last weekend (and recuperating afterwards!) that I really had no opportunity to work with it at all. So please put me down for the Mibramig Magical Tarot and the Mythic Oracle this week. I did use the Mythic Oracle for a reading exchange last week, but want to work with it some more.