Mercury Retrograde in Libra - Monday, Sept. 7, 2009

obeygravity

GoddessArtemis said:
If I ruminate any more about relationships, my head might explode.

GA

I hear you. This whole thing has me becoming a total mess over things. I was finally reaching a point with relationships in my life where I felt at peace with everything. And all of a sudden, yesterday, it was like a piano fell on me and I'm just a total mess about everything. I am not looking forward to the rest of this at all.

GoddessArtemis

obeygravity said:
I hear you. This whole thing has me becoming a total mess over things. I was finally reaching a point with relationships in my life where I felt at peace with everything. And all of a sudden, yesterday, it was like a piano fell on me and I'm just a total mess about everything. I am not looking forward to the rest of this at all.
Same here. Oy. Let's hang tight....another 2.5 weeks to go... :rolleyes:

GA

obeygravity

GoddessArtemis said:
Same here. Oy. Let's hang tight....another 2.5 weeks to go... :rolleyes:

GA

Ugh. It doesn't make me feel any better since my birthday's coming up next week. It's like I'm getting a double wammy (Virgo with Libra ascendent). I seriously feel like head desking every 5 seconds. These next couple of weeks are going to be so awesome.

GoddessArtemis

obeygravity said:
Ugh. It doesn't make me feel any better since my birthday's coming up next week. It's like I'm getting a double wammy (Virgo with Libra ascendent). I seriously feel like head desking every 5 seconds. These next couple of weeks are going to be so awesome.
But your visuals are at least making me laugh: piano falling on head, head desking. LOL. :laugh: Because I feel the same and was thinking the same thing. Let's do it. :D

GA

obeygravity

GoddessArtemis said:
But your visuals are at least making me laugh: piano falling on head, head desking. LOL. :laugh: Because I feel the same and was thinking the same thing. Let's do it. :D

GA

Haha, I've already got a bit of a head start on the headdesking, totally don't want a piano really falling on me though xD It's bad enough that it already feels that way, would suck even more to have it actually happen! hahaha

GoddessArtemis

obeygravity said:
Haha, I've already got a bit of a head start on the headdesking, totally don't want a piano really falling on me though xD It's bad enough that it already feels that way, would suck even more to have it actually happen! hahaha
But think what a relief it would be....piano, head. End.

Then who'd worry about Merc. rx? ;)

GA

obeygravity

GoddessArtemis said:
But think what a relief it would be....piano, head. End.

Then who'd worry about Merc. rx? ;)

GA

Hahaha, that would be true! But I feel like with my luck and how it's been going, I'd just end up horribly maimed ;p

GoddessArtemis

obeygravity said:
Hahaha, that would be true! But I feel like with my luck and how it's been going, I'd just end up horribly maimed ;p
Hahaha! I hear you on that! Same here...it wouldn't end, it'd just be worse-than vegetative state. :laugh:

Hey, at least we can laugh about it. :D

GA

obeygravity

GoddessArtemis said:
Hahaha! I hear you on that! Same here...it wouldn't end, it'd just be worse-than vegetative state. :laugh:

Hey, at least we can laugh about it. :D

GA

Haha, true. It would just be better if things didn't feel so frustrating and draining, as well as filled with laughter haha

GoddessArtemis

obeygravity said:
Haha, true. It would just be better if things didn't feel so frustrating and draining, as well as filled with laughter haha
In time, in time. :)

For now, try to catch up on sleep. The less conscious/awake you are, the less chances of piano-on-head scenarios. That's my safety plan, anyhow. ;)

GA