Oh heck! Ive started TRIMMING!

Nightgarden

without words:

cimg3145bd0.jpg

MysticalMoose

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!! :):):)

Nightgarden

But I left the room clean and tidy!*swear* ;)

pippi

Here's my DruidCraft with no borders, no titles. :)

I might need to revise the image. Just saw that photobucket deleted my Morgan Greer Star card scan...guess because of the nudity? :rolleyes:

And here's my trimmed Mythic.

ETA: That trimmed Spiral is beautiful!! :)

Neely75

Arghhhh... they're beautiful... but... I just can't do it! (Unless of course I get my hands on a new Druidcraft to keep untrimmed ;) )

pippi

I've started a new thread to keep an updated index of trimmed deck photos. Hopefully this will be a helpful resource for those wondering whether or not to get out their scissors.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=98688

I'll be digging thorough assorted old threads to add to the index, but if you have images to share, please post in that thread! :) Thanks!! :)

Owl Song

Thanks everyone for giving me the courage to trim my Druidcraft. I did it!

And I love the result.

I trimmed the white borders completely, even the card names. I did keep a thin stone border around each image. The deck is so much easier to handle and the artwork just sprang vividly to life.

I used a regular but sharp pair of scissors, rounding my own corners. There's something warm, real, and MINE about them now.

It took about an hour and a half with a short break in between. I listened to "La Boheme" while I trimmed. I found it a relaxing way to wind down.

Nimbus

I have read about trimmed decks in various threads, but or some reason, I had not seen any until this thread and the other started by pippi.

Oh my. They are absolutely beautiful.

I might consider doing this to some of my decks. I just need a cup of courage!