M'arse Says

BodhiSeed

Very happy that you were able to save your work, but even HAPPIER that you're okay! :)

Rhapsodin

I may have to take swimming lessons! At the very least, I'm considering having a nautical theme for my room. ;)

Thanks for the concern and well-wishings, guys. :)

Belay there, me hearty! Hoist up the yardarm. I'll send ye some rum. (Now where's that pesky parrot? Dawww--no! Look what it's done on my shoulder....)

Rhapsodin

If you're about, blue_fusion, how's it going? How's the clearing up going? Hopefully you've received some help....and that times are getting a little better.

:)

Inana

Great work! I like the punny, badaged versions better. And the ones in colour. ;)

blue_fusion

a funny thing happened on my way to Aeclectic

I am so happy to annouce here that Tarot de Maria Celia will be printed by US Games Systems! Will post updates here and in FB regarding the deck. So excited for this! It will be printed in a mini size, which is perfect for the naive-inspired style of the art.

Also, I'll be pulling out the original Maria Celia from the Game Crafter within the next couple of months, so if anyone is interested in getting that edition, now might also be the best time to get it before I delete it from TGC. :)

-Ly

Attachments

• MARIA_CELIA_MINI_PREVIEW_2.jpg
    MARIA_CELIA_MINI_PREVIEW_2.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 117

GlitterNova

Amazing news! You deserve it!!

OnePotato

Nice work!
Congrats!

Myrrha

Congratulations! The deck is lovely although I had planned to wait for the engraved deck which looks like it will be amazing.

In the preview the card on the right looks like the Five of Epees but the Roman numeral on it doesn't look like a five. It is XIIII, I think that is a form of fourteen? Is that just on the preview?