Wizard's Pets Tarot

Quester

Looking forward to this deck!!!

Mageborn777

Thank you!

Thank you Aeclectic Tarot!
The charming review Solandia posted on the front page had stirred a great deal of interest in both the Wizard's Pets Tarot and the Indiegogo Campaign.
The art is at the printer's and I'm waiting proofs to more forward with getting the decks printed.
The sets will have 78-borderless poker sized tarot cards, a 120 page color illustrated detailed companion book including topics such as 'What is tarot?', 'What is a spread?' and 'Tarot Ethics'. Also included is a 78-page coloring book of each of the tarot images.
Thank you all for helping make this Dream come True.

Mageborn777

Now on Pinterest!

For your viewing pleasure, the Wizard's Pets Tarot are now on Pinterest. Each suit and the Major Arcana each have their own pages for easy viewing.
Enjoy! http://www.pinterest.com/ssteelewizardta/

Mageborn777

We're done!

The Indiegogo campaign has ended and the deck is at the printer's. Fees have been paid and orders are delivered to the publisher for distribution as soon as the decks arrive in 8-10 weeks.
YAY!!!

Mageborn777

We had a few glitches with getting the companion book ready to print, but we're definitely on track now. Everything is at the printers and we expect delivery to our warehouse between the end of September (2014) and mid October.
Thank you all for your patience and support.
(((hugs)))

MoonGypsy

Brightest Blessings, dearest Pam! :*

i somehow missed seeing the campaign,but i just love this adorable deck
and do hope i will be able to acquire one when they come back from the printers.
i hope you and your family are doing well. and that you had a happy birthday last month.

Hugs and Blessed Be!

MoonGypsy xox

Mageborn777

Update!!! There have been a few setbacks in getting the decks shipped from the print shop in China to the US. Seems the ports have been bottle necked and everything has been delayed. On the bright side, until the decks actually arrive at the distributors, the introductory price is still in effect for all pre orders.
We hope to start shipping by the end of October 2014.
Thank you all for your patience.

Mageborn777

Arrival!

At long last the Wizard's Pets Tarot have arrived in Portland at Devera Publishing. The dock workers' strike last July really put a crimp in things, but the decks have finally reached their US destination.
As tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day in the US, every courier and postal worker will be taking time off to be with family... or they should anyway. LOL Which means orders will begin to go out Monday or Tuesday, December 1st or 2nd, 2014.
Thank you all for your support and patience.
Pamela Steele