my tarot deck in a movie?

littlethings

Wow that is so great! I'm a fan of American Horror........even though it freaks me out.

ravenest

I just got a new email, it said:

"We are interested in using your tarot cards in the TV show American Horror story...."

!!!!!!!

:laugh: now I have an image of a dark room in the basement of Arkham Asylum where the crazy tarot reader lays out cards that make weird events happen in the outside world.

Ask them if they need a possessed tarot reading extra with a prosthesis wearing raven familiar :)

... actually, ask them if we can write an episode - we can collect all the crazy 'tarot myths' listed here and make them come true for the poor unsuspected reader that didnt treat that 'demon possessed' deck properly.

~ OH no! The gates are opening .... hundreds of stories are lining up to come through ... arrrggghhh !

[ The author as a young child ;

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sRs_jgjBKiA/TlAgbnpofEI/AAAAAAAABF4/47iPoBtJivU/s1600/younghpl.jpg ]

prudence

"We are interested in using your tarot cards in the TV show American Horror story...."

!!!!!!!

Now that is really cool!!! Congratulations!

prudence

I suppose any exposure is good exposure. :)

Strange comment, but maybe this show isn't in Australia yet...? I cannot imagine a better, more appropriate show than this one to showcase any deck by Seven Stars. It's also highly acclaimed, stars several award winning actresses who are amazing in it (Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange, Angela Bassett), and has a big following/fan base. Incredibly awesome exposure is what I'd call it.

Seven, which deck are they interested in using?

Lil Red

!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you, especially since this show is one of my favorites. Also your decks are amazing! So congratulations!!

freyaisunavailable

I haven't ordered one of your decks yet but have been planning to for months now, and I just have to say I am so excited for you! I was actually just setting the third season of that show to record right before I read this. (It has an evil clown!) Such a fun show, and I can't wait to look for your work in it. :)

Also that will make the greatest blurb to add to your Etsy listings -- "why yes, these are the cards featured in American Horror Story being used by Jessica Lange (or whoever)."