Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

CosmicBeing

December 30th 2016 - January 5th 2017
Bird Perched - Waiting for news, package, or letter
Eye- Psychic ability trust your instinct
Torch- Spiritual development, enlightenment, awareness, and understanding.
Cat- A two-face friend.
Hat- you will be playing a different role.
Ladder- Climbing toward success.
Hammock- taking a vacation, physical or mental.
Heart- love, deep affection, and caring.

I got heart last week....and it was some ex reaching out to me.

This week I might be waiting for news, package, or letter (I do plan on ordering some parts) also I might be practicing some readings with a friend tomorrow (birds+Eye+torch) and the message may be about a two-faced friend playing a different role.
Alternatively.... I may be acting two faced by playing a different role to people depending on who they are in my life.
Ladder may just be stand along or tied into Hammock+heart
Hammock+heart may be talking about taking a vacation with someone I deeply care for whether that is romantic or just with family...I will have to wait and see.
or Maybe it is tied to a hobby I love doing and it will be like taking a vacation...something I enjoy (hammock+heart)

December 30th 2016
Bird perched+Eye+Torch
I did a spiritual message practice with a friend. So part of the reading was about enlightenment and the other part was just psychic work.

Idk if this will end up meaning something else down the line. But, we'll see.

December 31st - January 5th
Cat+Hat= I had a two face moment with someone. Someone message me about someone else asking me questions about the person. I spoke to them about the person, but I never said anything that was really mean. The person was just wondering if the other person was playing a role.

Ladder= I had a talk with my mother about some career studies as well as I was thinking of ways to climb toward success. In addiction I was finally successful with a trap I laid out. In addiction I finally made an appointment with a doctor.

Hammock+Heart= I'm going to see family this weekend and I think that is it. I have to drive quite a miles to get to it.

Update!

AnemoneRosie

Lion: Time to act
Four-Leaf Clover: Great, good fortune
Flute: Disappointment in a friend or lover
Jug: Lighthearted, carefree time
Ant: Work, achievement, success

Had another success at work! (Ant+lion+four-leaf clover). A friend is coming over today. I don't actually enjoy her company sometimes as she can be wildly judgmental and a bit of a bully (jug+flute); it could go either way.

Enlightenment23

Windchimes - Peace and Harmony
Scales - Keep your life in balance
Happiness - (Astral House)

Seems like things will be really mellow later on today. Perhaps Windchimes could be me listening to music or just finding peace and harmony while I work. Or I could be doing an assignment about Peace and Harmony. The Scale popped up once before when I was trying to work in overdrive to make up for money lost on expenditures I've made. Could be doing that again - depends how much energy I have.

And Happiness, hm. Let's see what that's all about :)

I transcribed a radio interview with a relatively famous musician who saws playing his favorite rock and roll vinyl records. Super interesting, so that might be the whole Windchimes thing - music.

Scales, hm ... This might be stretch, but I can't think of any other, but while I was attempting to draw something, I hit a brick wall with trying to get the right perspective and balance in my illustration.

Happiness? Meh. Nothing to be happy about.

AnemoneRosie

Weekly Reading for Jan 10-17

Jumper: Table ~ Hard work ahead
Bridge: Successfully overcoming a problem
Skull: Hidden secrets can harm you
Boat: Money or property through an inheritance, winning, or windfall
Dog - Close up: Pleasure with a close friend

Given that I started my final semester of school yesterday, I will guess that Table has to do with that. I need to start focusing on getting a job so that I have something lined up for when I graduate. Bridge could also be school? Or getting something done in my life - like bringing my lunch with me this week?

Skull might have something to do with my placement? Or my job?
Boat: well, I don't have too many people around me who can leave me money, aside from my immediate family, and I don't tend to play the lottery. So unless Boat + Skull + Bridge means someone's death (which I doubt)?
Dog - close up: I don't yet have any plans to see a close friend, although I know that that could change.

I'm not great at literal meanings.
I could make friends with a dog. I could find some cash. I could have people gossip about me. I could complete something challenging, or difficult.

AnemoneRosie

Lion: Time to act
Four-Leaf Clover: Great, good fortune
Flute: Disappointment in a friend or lover
Jug: Lighthearted, carefree time
Ant: Work, achievement, success

Lion + Ant - describes my workplace, which comes close to crisis management. I had very little downtime for learning the ropes. I had to get into the swing of things right away!
Jug - how it felt before going back to school, by comparison.

Today was Table. It was tough at work! I achieved Bridge and successfully navigated some of the workplace challenges.

Enlightenment23

Given that I started my final semester of school yesterday, I will guess that Table has to do with that. I need to start focusing on getting a job so that I have something lined up for when I graduate. Bridge could also be school? Or getting something done in my life - like bringing my lunch with me this week?

Skull might have something to do with my placement? Or my job?
Boat: well, I don't have too many people around me who can leave me money, aside from my immediate family, and I don't tend to play the lottery. So unless Boat + Skull + Bridge means someone's death (which I doubt)?
Dog - close up: I don't yet have any plans to see a close friend, although I know that that could change.

I'm not great at literal meanings.
I could make friends with a dog. I could find some cash. I could have people gossip about me. I could complete something challenging, or difficult.

Hmm ... I agree with your table interpretation and it may coincide with the Bridge card as well. Maybe there might be some blockage to understanding something in your studies, but it will all come together in the end.

As for the skull, I've gotten this before as some sort of conflict of the mind that causes a problem with relationships, whether this is a friendship or a love interest. It could be something that you're not ready to discuss, skeletons of the past, that somehow cause issues.

Boat seems nice! Could be someone offering you a loan or a monetary gift - perhaps from the friend close-up!

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for Dec. 10

I pulled three cards today:

Forest - Muddled, Unclear Thinking
Gavel - Involvement with the Law
Teapot - Deep friendship with someone of the same sex

The Forest hit me first thing in the morning. I've been trying to interpret my dreams every morning with tarot, but for some reason, I couldn't remember not a damn thing about what I dreamt about the night before. So I sat there in my bed trying my darnedest trying to remember, but nothing!

As for gavel, I ended up stumbling on a news clip and reading something about America's attorney general confirmation.

And teapot was all about my friend asking me for advice for what style of glasses she should buy for her "head shape." :)

CosmicBeing

1/1-1/7
Jug - Chair Empty - Cracked Cup
Lighthearted, carefree time because of dissatisfaction leaving my life

This ended up being true.

1/8-1/14
Hand - Yoke - Dolphin
In need of help/assistance with feeling tied down/frustrated pertaining to financial gain.

This makes some sense so far.

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for Jan 11

Teapot - Deep friendship with someone of the same sex
Arrow - You are on the right path regarding some aspect of you life
Coins - Money will be coming to you

Teapot - Well, I had some tea this morning. And also, I had a really fun conversation with my friend today.

Arrow + Coins - Today, someone agreed to pay me a generous amount of cash to write articles for his website. So things are moving forward in the right direction, and quickly!

AnemoneRosie

This placement is hard work! (Table) and yet I seem to be successful at it (bridge). I wonder if skull has to do with school; there are things that I should know by now, but don't.