Discussion: Magical Unicorns Oracle

Little Hare

SaMoon912

i'd be interested in doing both :D I wouldn't be able to do a reading for you until this friday, so if you are interested let me know what you'd like to ask the unicorns and i'll store it away untill friday :D

SaMoon912

Sure :) I'll do yours Friday as well.

I am going to start drawing one card a day and applying it to what happened during my day tomorrow, if anyone wants to come on in and do this too :) I think it will be neat :)

Pao

OMG I LOVE THIS DECK SO MUCH!! I feel its alway accurate even when I think it makes no sense.

1. How did you get this deck?
Amazon

2. How do you use your cards?
I use it for guidance or for insight or divination I love it really I use it as much as I can to the point where they get annoyed with me!

3. What is your favourite card??
o boy...Im not home right now so I cant remember, but relax everything is ok seems to stand out.

4. What is your least favourite card?
try something new. I dont know I never fully get what its trying to say although it seem plain n simple to some im sure lol

Magicienne

Just got these cards today!

I just received this oracle deck as a gift today from a friend as I had done a birth chart for her new baby. I am not usually drawn to these types of cards but I did look at this deck a few months ago at a psychic fair and thought the art work was lovely. They actually have a very good vibe to them and I think they will be really great to use when you need a little uplifiting and also great to use with children!

silverwings94

I just got this deck about a month ago for myself. I had gotten one for my daughter who is 22 and its her first Oracle deck. She loves it. So I decided to get one for myself. I also have the Magical mermaids and Dolphins Oracle, On its way is Healing With The fairies

Mind

Ok, what exactly is this deck called, and where can I buy it? My son is indigo/crystal... not quite sure. These could be great for us.

Thanks

silverwings94

mindxb said:
Ok, what exactly is this deck called, and where can I buy it? My son is indigo/crystal... not quite sure. These could be great for us.

Thanks
Magical Unicorns Oracle by Doreen Virtue. Most book store care them. Amazon, Ebay, Borders, Barnes and Noble, just to name a few .

NorthernTigress

I just got a copy of Magical Unicorns from Queen of Disks. The cards themselves are lovely, but I'm not sure if I could use them for readings.

The book says that "all the words and pictures on the cards are positive, because the unicorns are always positive". I thought that she might be exaggerating, but I looked and she's right. ALL the cards are positive. How can you trust a messenger who will only give you good news? How can a deck have cards titled "True" and "Definitely Yes" without a corresponding "False" or "The Answer is No" card?

Does anyone here use their deck for readings, or is it more of a meditation/affirmation deck?

whatsername

This was my first deck I ever bought! I'm still big into horses even more so when I was younger. Back when I first got them they didn't seem that accurate but I pulled them out a few days ago and they were spot on.

I was wondering if you guys were still gonna exchange readings and such? I'd be interested definitely!