the Piper

sagitarian

I got the piper today in my daily draw, and I'm not sure how long ago exactly it was that I wrote what I said last about the piper, but it doesn't even seem like it was me. How can I be so confused about what he means "now", but I was "clear" about what his message was to me back then? strange (and not so strange).

Today when I looked at him, I saw a man playing the pipes. He seems to be in a deep transcient state himself. Here, and yet....not "here". His eyes are distant, and they're also soft, deep, and luring, or is that his music?

But this still tells me nothing of his message, or at least, I don't see it. I know he's my "companion" today, and not necessarily does he have a "message" persay, but just hanging out with me today. But I feel like, there's something he's trying to tell me, and I just....don't get it.

Sage

Jewel

sagitarian said:
But this still tells me nothing of his message, or at least, I don't see it. I know he's my "companion" today, and not necessarily does he have a "message" persay, but just hanging out with me today. But I feel like, there's something he's trying to tell me, and I just....don't get it.
Look deeply into his eyes. See your reflection in them, see what he sees within you. Look inside yourself. The message in his music is the tune that is you, and within you. I know sounds like one of Laiste's riddles, but I have been instructed to tell you this ....

Jewel

Today I got the Piper as my faerie guide and guardian for the day. He seems very concentrated on his music. I think he is telling me to focus on my work today. What a bummer *LOL* ~just kidding~

ilaidj

I got the Piper yesterday in a spread. I remember pulling it out as a daily draw card a year ago. That time I didn't quite catch the meaning and it seemed a hard-to-understand card for me.

Now I tend to perceive this card as a harmonious tune. There's always music in the air. What you have to do is listen carefully, as everything has its own rhythm to share with us. The Piper never stops, it kinda weaves a web of knowledge by emphasizing patterns of our lives so that they become quite visible to us. The Piper's duty is to keep the melody going. Wherever the song of Ekstasis fades, he's there to empower. Some things fade and then return to life (like threads in this forum *lol*), - they are harmonious. And there are always things that fade and never return. When I meet the Piper in such card positions I know that someone has to let something go. Peace to those who passed, and life force to those living.

Generally I think the Piper is oriented to preserving natural order of things. Like summer always comes after spring. The Piper's pipe in this aspect is akeen to Dagda's lyre, which changes seasons. I guess it's a bit of help for the Lady of the Harvest and the Bright Mother.

qwaychou

This card is my least appealing card. I hope I don't offend anyone by this post. Being an artist, I am constantly comparing artwork and looking at its structure as well as the whole image. This one makes me so uncomfortable because the anatomy is off, his shoulder is up too high, his chest too wide under his arm, the nipple in the wrong place, and his face is not constructed properly, his eyes are too close together.
Please don't hate me.
I know he still has a lesson for me to learn, about doing what I love to do, artwork, skill and mastery, commitment, learning more and more.
I do love his hands though, they are perfectly done.