Goddess Oracle by Amy Sophia Marashinsky

Strega di Luna

Can anyone give me a list of all the cards in the Goddess Oracle Deck by Amy Sohpia M. ? Thanks :)

Aulruna

This is the list (compiled from my German version), there are 52 deities in total:

Amaterasu
Aphrodite / Venus
Artemis/Diana
Baba Yaga
Bast
Blodeuwedd
Brigit / Brigid
Cerridwen / Cerridwyn
Changing Woman
Coatlique
Corn Maiden
Demeter / Ceres
Durga
Eostre / Ostara
Erinyes
Eurynome
Freya
Gyhldeptis
Hathor
Hecate
Hestia / Vesta
Inanna
Isis
Ix Chel
Kali
Kuan Yin
Lady Of The Beasts
Laksmi / Laxmi
Lilith
Maat
Maeve
Maya
Minerva / Athena
Morgan La Fey
Nu Kua
Nut
Oshun
Oya
Pachamama
Pele
Rhiannon
Sedna
Sekhmet
Shakti / Sakti
Sheila Na Gig
Sophia
Sphinx
Sulis
Sybil / Sibyl
Tara
Uzume
Vila
Yemaya /Imanja

silverwings94

I have fallen in love with this deck. Now to go and find where I can get it.

Asher

I just got this one...

and it's lovely! I got it from a wonderful company, Pentacle Press (www.pentaclepress.com), whose customer service is outstanding!! As of this writing, they only ship via media mail, which can be slow, but it's a flat rate fee. Check them out...they have a great selection of Pagan books & journals, and a small selection of decks. And all at great prices...this deck was 35% off of the retail price! (I am not affiliated with the company at all, just a very satisfied customer)

I have a small collection of goddess oracles & Tarot decks, and while perusing the book and cards, I was struck by a strong similarity to D. Virtue's Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards. I pulled out that deck and was surprised to find that 22 of the 40 goddesses in the deck are also in the Amy Sophia Marashinsky deck...hmmm, interesting.

I like the Virtue deck, but sometimes wish the cards did not have the messages printed on them. That is the strength (for me) of the Marashinsky deck...only the name of the goddess and a keyword appear on the cards.

This will be a lovely deck to work with...I tend to pull a single goddess card as the theme of a reading, then pull Tarot cards to complete the reading. Works beautifully for me.

Asher

souljourney

I really like this deck.
The artwork is really beautiful.
I love Goddess stuff, but have none of the oracles because most of them I don't like for some reason... this one is really pretty.

BodhiSeed

I've had several goddess oracles, but this is the only one I've kept over the years. The book that comes with the deck is excellent. I believe they just republished this one not too long ago, so it should be fairly easy to find.

Rev_Vesta

The Goddess Oracle

This is such a wonderful deck with incredible artwork.......

each Goddess if you sit and meditate on the card or cards you have drawn
speaks volumns.....You just have to open you heart and listen within....

I like the fact it is just the name of the Goddess with just a word or two..... without a big explaination on the deck as the Goddess Guidance does........

Look forward to hearing more..................

Vesta