"Secrets of the Lenormand" and prophecies

Phoenix Rising

Earthquake

Sylvie Steinbach said:
The spread is:

4 of pendacles + 8 of swords + queen of cups + 5 of swords + 2 of pendacles
20-garden + 36-cross + 1-horseman + 16-stars + 7-snake

4 pents+Garden The 4 pents represent a few things for me actually, first one that came to mind was the "Hollywood walk of fame" where all of the famous celebrities have a "star" with their name on it. So this could be at a social event like the "Oscars or Grammys" the other event could be a "holding of office"

8 swords+Cross this looks like it will hit when people are "half asleep" or it was like they didn't see it coming. So it could be either after sunset or dawn.

Queen cups+horseman A new female who is prominent. This woman is a traveller, possibly not a native to California?

5 swords+stars this reminds me of a rescue worker, working into the night and people in the back ground being defeated, or basically have a look of defeat.

2 pentacles+snake Now this looks like where the trouble starts, as there is choppy waters in the back ground. Now the big one could be one of 2, the first being a small one, but it will be the second one that does the damage. Pentacles being years. so we have 2-4 years.

So either 2 or 4 years, but there being 2, one a warning one, and the second being the big one of 8.5 on the richter scale (8 & 5 swords) at a time of a big event like the oscars or holding of office (the man desperately holding onto his well-earned position), with a woman being prominent. Ones along the coast line need particularly to watch out.

I will come back to this, as I start to learn more nuances of the cards, still got time a few years.

indianstorm

Happy New Year Sylvie

Dear Sylvie,

Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous 2009! I hope this year will be everything you hope for and more.. bring the Lenormand to the forefront..:)

Phoe-- Happy new year to you too.. lets all have a get together on the forum soon and have a new style revival

Love and hugs

Stormy

Sylvie Steinbach

Thanks Stormy, Same to you Happy New Year!

In this new year 2009, the Lenormand got promoted in the Aeclectic forum and is getting its own section! WOW who would have known that would happen two years ago!? That means the Lenormand got so popular in the past year that it was time for organize us into our private little heaven ;-)

I have to say I am very pleased for the students who are new and taking the course from its beginning. It is easier to find the threads now! Thank you Valeria! Plus it does also brings other threads centered on the Lenormand in general like giving info on the traditional option. I think it is fair and balanced, allowing people to access easily every bit of info on those famous cards.

New year, new habits!

Champagne everyone!

lol
Sylvie

tarotcardrose

Lenormand Deck

I know this is the wrong place to put this. But I wanted to join this study group. When I went to study group sign up, I think the latest threads were 1 year ago. Is this still an active thread?

Thanks,
Tara

P.S. I do have the book & cards ! :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi Tara!

It is no longer 'active' per say. I mean I closed the virtual course a year ago. However it is in the archive for everyone to train on and the answers you may be looking for, are inside the case studies. I ask every new reader of the "secrets of the Lenormand oracle" to please do the virtual course first, before PM me with questions particularly about the methodology, since I took the time to explain everything under the sun and therefore your answer are likely inside the case studies. I can't do individual trainings so you must make the effort to learn the course and work your cards.

Inside of the Q & A, there are some newer questions regarding some cases studies. I do answer them from time to time because some questions are pertinent and I can understand why they are being asked. Usually the person send me a PM regarding the question and I suggest she or he posts it on the Q & A so everyone can read my answer! I believe everyone should benefit. If you have a question on any case study, inside of the virtual course, copy the case study spread on Q & A and post whatever is your inquiry. I will address it as soon as possible. But make sure you read the entire thread -even if there are 15 pages! I can't keep repeating myself over the same questions...

So if you still haven't find the answer to your problem or you need a clarification on an case study after reading the entire thread, do post your question and I will answer. The basics of the 'no-layout' is demonstrated starting the case study 1 and 2 thread and so one...

If you want an index of the course, please click on this link and it will show you the entire virtual course and some extra threads I started...

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=87808

Good luck Tara!

stpcarly

Tarotcardrose, I printed out all the case studies and then did them not too long ago. I did have a question on one of them, especially since what I came up with seemed a bit different than others. I posted in the Q&A forum and Sylvie was nice enough to let me post my findings and questions and responded to them (with the crash on the site though recently, those posts were losts). Go through the case studies and usually everything you need to know really is there.

tarotcardrose

Thank Guys

Thank you guys! Thank You Sylvie! It is so nice of Sylvie to take the time out of her schedule to teach this. Thank you so much Sylvie for the book it is a life-changing read everything I expected it to be.

LisaW

Hi!

Happy New Year Sylvie!

This is a great thread :) I use your tarot/lenormand spread alot personally, and have found it to be excellent. I'm fascinated with it being used on a grander scale like this. Your reading about the LA earthquakes was indeed chilling-
I hope there isn't a female mayor coming...

I'm going to have to go back through, and re-read the timings- that's something I need to practice more.
Thanks so much for sharing these examples Sylvie, I'm going to have to try my hand at one, and keep track of it.

Just mad it took me so long to get here to read this thread....I'm not back 100% yet, after surgery, but I'm getting there :)
At least I'm not brain-fried anymore! lol

Best Wishes,

LisaW (Spiritsong)

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi Lisa!!! :)

Nice to see you posting...was wondering how you were. More predictions can be seen on my blog:

http://www.worldprophecies.wordpress.com/

However not all have the technical break-downs.

Blessings

Sylvie

indianstorm

Hey guys

Sylvie :) spine chilling predictions there..particularly with the LA earthquake!!
good to see you active in blogland. It is refreshing and intriguing reading your Sylvie style intuition..

Hope all is well with you in the LA land..

Stormy