The Burning Serpent Oracle; a Lenormand of the Soul

Madrigal

Okay, resurrecting this thread which is several months old...how is everyone finding this deck. Seems like there are so pros and cons. Anyone care to share their experiences? Are you all still using it or have you moved on?

manandcards

Still using it. I'm getting used to it slowly. But that's more the Lenormand model - and I like their takes on the cards. Any one else still using them?

Cocobird55

I use it whenever I want to read a Lenormand deck. I like it very much.

decan

I bought recently this deck, the Burning Serpent Oracle, and I find it very interesting!
Well, I'm not someone attracted by Lenormand deck and I was a bit afraid that this deck doesn't speak to me, but actually no, I have a very good feeling with it!

However, I think I need to read the book by Rachel Pollack concerning this deck because the little booklet with the cards isn't enough. Indeed, on one hand Robert Place art is pure (I read this on some reviews concerning this deck), on the other hand each card is rich and I need explanations for many cards to be "initiated" to the deep meaning of the cards.
I recommand very much this deck.

frelkins

In my professional practice here, it's the most requested deck. Sitters love it. I even made a video on this subject.

decan

Since I wrote my last post here I bought the book. Well, it brings very much because in the cards all is significant, and there are many things I didn't see at first glance.

G6

AWESOME!

This is a go to deck for me. Love the card size and stock. Just a beautiful and easy to read deck.