New Upcoming Lenormand Decks from US Games

lightpers

Hello folks, i just want to share upcoming decks from US Games soon :

http://issuu.com/usgames/docs/2016_tarotcatalog_lr1

especially page 5 of 64.

+Maybe Lenormand by Ryan Edwards

+Dreaming Way Lenormand ( the one who created Dreaming Way Tarot)

+ Kipper by Cirom

I really like the Dreaming Way, the colors are popped beautifully!!

Aster Breo

Any idea when they'll go on sale?

witchofglass

The Dreaming Way looks really nice; it's a little too watercolor-blurry for my tastes, but I like having more bold color decks in Lenormand.

AnjouTwo

Thanks for sharing that link. After the rather radical redesign of Pixie's Astounding Lenormand (I liked the original borders!) I was worried they might alter the Maybe for their edition, but it looks faithful to Ryan's original designs. Why he's using a pseudonym is a mystery, however.

Le Fanu

Oh goodie! Some great decks there. Wish I knew the dates of the Dreaming Way and Maybe and Ciro's Kipper!

MissChiff

Oh goodie! Some great decks there. Wish I knew the dates of the Dreaming Way and Maybe and Ciro's Kipper!

I agree...some really great decks!

lightpers

Lynn from US Games said that Dreaming Way Lenormand is already at printing. Good news maybe one-two months later will be published?

OaksWhispering

Oh, what??? I am snatching up the Dreaming Way. I learned tarot with Dreaming Way tarot, and I have been wanting to learn Lenormand but haven't found the right deck. Dreaming Way Lenormand will be that deck. I am loving the Ship card. It is meant to be

smucker79

So excited for the Dreaming Way Lenormand! It'll be interesting to use both systems hand in hand.

Melia

I already have Ciro's Kipper deck, as I purchased mine directly from him. This is one the nicest decks he has done.

The rider in the 'Dreaming Way' Lenormand is seated backwards on the horse ... that's too odd for me, and I'm not quite sure if that card would work effectively when reading directional placements. Really strange ...

The 'Maybe' deck looks interesting with the additional 16 cards (it offers something different); while the artwork itself seems more traditional, with the number, card insert and imagery, which is a good thing for me.