death reversed as how someone feels about you

starrystarrynight

Death, rx

Perhaps, it simply means his feelings about you remain unchanged.

celeste777

Death is an ending. It's reversed. Perhaps he feels an anticipation for a new beginning.

(Of course, there are other cards that say that less ambiguously).

Whenever I get some definitive sort of direction or insight I will post.. Lol

DPJ

Death Rx

I just pulled the Fool and Death Rx for someone's feelings for me. This person and I have a long sordid history, but recently we've had very honest conversation about where we are with each other and there's been a new coming together. It's just the very beginning stage of the possibility of renewal of old feelings, but I think Nisba's interpretation of Death Rx is most accurate - a renewal of something old. The Fool preceding it in my reading seems to confirm this beginning of something new, but more the resurrection of something that came before.

DPJ

werewolfmoon

I see Death as intense, almost unbearable feelings. I got Death and the HP as a day reading once and after a very tense confrontation with someone I spent the rest of the day sobbing my heart out.

Death Rx, old intense feelings coming up again, Id check the cards to see if it will be a positive or negative experience.

Teheuti

He blocks or feels reluctant to acknowledge that his feelings have changed.

Drugelis

Perhaps there is something that happened in the relationship that he refuses to let go of a betrayal or the possibility of one. Maybe the advice is to let go of whatever resentment he is holding onto and is causing the relationship pain. He needs to examine what it is, can he get over, does he want to get over it and can his actions show that. Does he love enough to let go of this destructive issue. Pretty significant to the course of the relationship.If the other cards are positive, maybe he can overcome this.

Teheuti

Was this position one of advice or merely asking for a description of how he feels?