Lovers & Hierophant?

Libra289

I spotted what I thought a strong combination in one of my reading so I thought I'd find out a little more about it.

Lovers (Choices, twin souls)
Hierophant (Conformity, higher power, authority)
Six of Cups (Innocence, nostaligia)

as a three card combo, I'd say it means a strong union with someone from the past. Either a best friend, lover, etc ... what do you think?

Libra289

I think it could possibly indicate 'soul mates' as I've seen these appear as soulmate cards on a few tarot articles.

MysticMoonlight

I spotted what I thought a strong combination in one of my reading so I thought I'd find out a little more about it.

as a three card combo, I'd say it means a strong union with someone from the past. Either a best friend, lover, etc ... what do you think?

Perhaps this indicates a marriage and then children :)

moon_light

The Hierophant, when combined with love/relationship cards, can mean marriage. Like MysticMoonlight said, the 6 of Cups could be children. Another way to look at it is that you've had relationships in past lives. The Lovers brings love, the Hierophant brings spirituality and the 6 of Cups indicates that it comes from the past.

Libra289

Perhaps this indicates a marriage and then children :)

The Hierophant, when combined with love/relationship cards, can mean marriage. Like MysticMoonlight said, the 6 of Cups could be children. Another way to look at it is that you've had relationships in past lives. The Lovers brings love, the Hierophant brings spirituality and the 6 of Cups indicates that it comes from the past.

Thank you, moon pals :) I doubt it's marriage as I'm too young ... haha! But past life sounds plausible ... he's mentioned that he knew he liked me since the moment he met me. It's kinda cheesy, but we could've met once before :) I think it probably means a deep friendship due to us being twin flames or something ... from the same soul egg haha!

MissNine

How about couples counseling (hierophant as therapist).
Or therapy to get over old love nostalgia? (6 cups)?

SweetSiren

First thought:

People who have similar beliefs and values and sharing them with each other means quite a bit to both of them. The only fault in this is that there may be at times too much emphasis on their ideologies and getting to know other aspects of each other may fall as secondary/ not as important.

Libra289

How about couples counseling (hierophant as therapist).
Or therapy to get over old love nostalgia? (6 cups)?

Makes sense, hierophant can even be an older relative (like a grandma) so I definitely agree with this. I'm not really sure if it applies here, it's not really a situation that's so bad (e.g. like a divorce or the likes) that requires therapy :) I hope haha!

First thought:

People who have similar beliefs and values and sharing them with each other means quite a bit to both of them. The only fault in this is that there may be at times too much emphasis on their ideologies and getting to know other aspects of each other may fall as secondary/ not as important.

Sounds about right, so both are interested in each others viewpoints and find it interesting to share these with each other (deep, meaningful conversations) ... what do you mean by other aspects falling secondary? Like, getting to know each others past? ...?

Owl Tarot

Interesting combo there. I don't know the polsitional meanings you are using here, so I will take a more general idea: Such a combo might indicate a hard and important choice (The Lovers), a decision which offers wisdom and contains a lesson (The Hierophant) and results in a feeling of happiness and emotional satisfaction. Overally a positive reading, which might be hurtful in the beginning but is certainly fulfilling in the longer run.

Can't say more about it without knowing the rest of the reading, the topic and the position those three cards were in.

DansBebe

What a beautiful spread! It looks to me like a blessed union, one that will help both of you to come into your own and learn more about yourselves and who you are.