The Sun as what someone doesn't like about me

DansBebe

I didn't read all the interpretations that others have posted so forgive me if I'm being repetitive.

Whatever your first instinct/intuition was when you pulled the card will likely give you the best insight/interpretation. If I had asked that question and pulled that card I would think one of two things:

1. Yay! He thinks the very best of me and at this phase of our relationship there is nothing that he finds displeasing about me! In fact, he thinks the sun shines out of me!

2. He's irritated at times by my ability to point out his perceived faults and shortcomings. Even when I criticize with a smile or as a joke, it's still a criticism and can be hurtful and unwelcome.

Again, I would determine which of the two options was true for me based on my instinct/intuition when I first saw the card.

:)

PeonyInLove

I didn't read all the interpretations that others have posted so forgive me if I'm being repetitive.

Whatever your first instinct/intuition was when you pulled the card will likely give you the best insight/interpretation. If I had asked that question and pulled that card I would think one of two things:

1. Yay! He thinks the very best of me and at this phase of our relationship there is nothing that he finds displeasing about me! In fact, he thinks the sun shines out of me!

2. He's irritated at times by my ability to point out his perceived faults and shortcomings. Even when I criticize with a smile or as a joke, it's still a criticism and can be hurtful and unwelcome.

Again, I would determine which of the two options was true for me based on my instinct/intuition when I first saw the card.

:)

Thank you heaps for your thoughts, they both made a lot of sense to me xx

Nikita_

To me, the sun is often not such a good card. It means pride, arrogance, being full of yourself, self importance, sometimes even anger or irritable character -in other words, yes, very much a Leo or fire card, for better or for worse.

PeonyInLove

To me, the sun is often not such a good card. It means pride, arrogance, being full of yourself, self importance, sometimes even anger or irritable character -in other words, yes, very much a Leo or fire card, for better or for worse.

Ah yes the Leo's most comely attributes lol

PeonyInLove

I believe like attracts like and in this case seems to hold true so positive sun qualities seem to be the magnet between you. At the same time we're bound to tilt into the shadow aspects at some point temporarily and our shadow qualities in others repel us because we recognize them as our worst parts on a subconscious level which often leads us to judge others in a false attempt to deny an unacknowledged part of our self, by judging we place our self in a different box in effect dissociating.

Applying awareness to what repels us in others has for me proved the quickest and most accurate way of understanding and getting a grip on some of my shadow qualities which we're otherwise totally blind to. I hate martyrs and egoists because up until recently I've been stuck in that mentality but having recognized this and moved on these shadow qualities in others now evoke compassion in me freeing me to shift my radar.

When we're not driven to judge others or negative emotions like jealousy are not evoked in us by others qualities light or dark then to my mind we're truly in touch with our self and therefore always able to act through the higher self which is in touch with universal consciousness, we're able to serve others rather than serving ourselves through the need to protect or boost our own ego and I take my hat off to the masters. The more capable and driven we are in our wish to serve others the more highly we evolve up into the psychic realms.

Back to the point we're probably looking at your partners attempts at projection of his shadow as you on times naturally act like a mirror.

I really really loved this. It's so accurate. Sorry I took so long to reply I think I must've missed it... But thank you for this bit of wisdom it was intriguing.

Emsie

Problems with ego popped up immediately. c: