It's a 'FEYble' contest!

lunakasha

lunalafey said:
DEADLINE IN
6 days

Yippeeeeee!!!! :D

GOOD LUCK to all of the contestants....I am looking forward to reading your FEYbles!!! :D

:) Luna

dadsnook2000

Anticipation

I think we are all anticipating some unique Feyables concerning the Ace of Pentacles. I was very intrigued by the image of this Fey painting a Pentacle on her hand. I was looking past the most obvious point of having to identify the suite of cards and trying to figure out what having a pentacle on your palm meant. Why not as a belt buckle or a medal? Why so personal a symbol instead of a temple or monument with a pentacle featured on it? I'm sure we'll receive a lot of answers to these and other questions. I can hardly wait. Dave.

dadsnook2000

Pentacle in the palm of your hand

In the process of helping lswern decipher her dream about a Hindu woman who appears to be a spirit guide, lswern has given me the following URL. This shows an apparently well established custom of painting a pentacle on ones hand using henna.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/project/2/01_pentacles_alissa.shtml

There is a write up and beautiful photo at the above URL. This may give us all some new insight in the the Fey Ace of Pentacles. Do check it out. Dave.

lunalafey

day of the deadline is here

but you still have time for the day has just begun for me-

there is still a bit of time left---
hurry :)

SongDeva

You know, I finally had a chance to start this yesterday, and I got a ton just from the Ace.
I'm gonna keep writing, and if I miss the ultimate deadline, I'll share it with you all anyway!
Thanks for the extension though!

I was impressed with what a great exercise this is! Really quite amazing. And later last night I did a really amazing reading for a friend (with the MerryDay, although she was impressed with the Fey). Related? I'll leave it up to you to decide!

But, we'll see how long it takes me. In fact, I'll get back to the story right now!

lunalafey

they are here!!!!!

the Feybles are up and ready for reading and voting {via email}

you can see them here

voting will end on June 3rd- full moon :TMOON

dadsnook2000

A pentacle in your palm

The second Aecletic Tarot Project has the beautiful palm pentacle photo as the Ace of Pentacles along with a nice write up. I'm surprised that I hadn't noticed this myself. It could have been used by any of us to create our Feyble -- I think we all missed it. Again, I suggest everyone take a moment to explore this card from the 2nd Aecletic Tarot. Dave.

lunalafey

yes yes yes!
I noticed that when it was first posted and told the cards creator about the fey- I thought that was so so cool- just goes to show that tarot is really tied to the anima mundi.