The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Debra

The Debra Mouse is not thin-skinned enough for a little :p or two to deter her.
Sebavin said:
I'm trying to portray a paranoid mouse in the PoS.....it is turning into a p.o.s.
That's what you think. You are probably the only one in the world who sees it this way. We might see it very, very differently. We might be sneaking into your house to look at your drawing at night when you are sleeping, making our own judgements, smiling when you ask our opinions, but keeping our true thoughts to ourselves. But do not worry Sebavin, we're all friends here, your little Prince is safe with US! Yes. :bugeyed: No need to fear, no enemies here. :p

Sorry, it's getting to be a habit. Or a natural part of my temperament. Rats.

Sebavin

Rats??? Are they permissable in a mouse deck? Won't the myce be intimidated?

I'm not entirely sure the PoS feels comfortable with everyone staring at him...puts him on edge.

canid

minrice said:
Lol! Ya'll are funny.

So are you - you can take the girl out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the girl.

gregory

QoC has a hangover. :(

Maybe my second version should reflect this.....

Feretian

Sebavin said:
I'm trying to portray a paranoid mouse in the PoS.....it is turning into a p.o.s.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You are too quick, Seb!

gregory, she should be "of the Cups", not "in the cups".....

Give her some coffee or something...

minrice

canid said:
So are you - you can take the girl out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the girl.

Haha. I work on saying "you all" but really it is still y'all along with "fer" instead of "for". However it wasn't so much Texas as it was/is my mother being very Western (Kansas farm child of the 40's lol).

minrice

Sebavin said:
I'm not entirely sure the PoS feels comfortable with everyone staring at him...puts him on edge.

Haha. This is true. Nonetheless we look forward to the p.o.s.!

gregory

Feretian said:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You are too quick, Seb!

gregory, she should be "of the Cups", not "in the cups".....

Give her some coffee or something...
:lightbulb

Second version done in my head :D

Cat*

gregory said:
My Queen seems to be drunk. :CL

Should I worry ? She did it - my pencil just followed her.... :confused:

Is a QoC allowed to be drunk ?
Well, the Housewives have a pretty drunk King of Cups. And in the DruidCraft he also looks suspiciously red-nosed. So I don't see why the Queen of Cups can't be drunk, too. :D

Totally fits with "developing a romance" and "starting a family" (if accidentally), too. })

gregory

Well I now have two completely different cards, on the cards.... one drunk, one sober.... The big issue now - DARE I colour them ? I might ruin them.... Hmmmmm....