Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

Jyscal 

I've just added a new entry to my blog for a very interesting reading done now using a new spread i had not used before. What i especially liked was that i found i could look at it from different angles which has changed my outlook on spreads in general.
Top   #701
Citizen

rhombchick 

Posted an interesting little conversation with my sorcerers deck....and yes... by little I mean looooooooooooooooooong....but it might be worth a read?
Top   #702
Citizen

faunabay 

You know I've been realizing I picked the perfect deck for my PDR. I'm still extremely interested in working with the Merryday - am learning a bunch and have no desire to switch.

This is just extra special for me because I do tend to jump around ALOT with decks. I rarely stick with one like I'm doing now. Of course it does help that I can work with whichever deck I want whenever I want. But I'm surprised at myself not wanting to switch in my PDR.

Just thought I'd make the comment! I'm pleased with myself!
Top   #703
Citizen

emmsma 

Posted the rather long exercise I did on Sunday. I had great fun with it and I think it helped me to get a better understanding of the individual cards.

I'm really enjoying doing this PDR. And not having to exclude the other decks means I don't need to feel any guilt when working with the Ibis and Visconti Decks.
Top   #704
Citizen

moonlitkim 

Posted a reading that my daughter decided to help me out on!

~MoonlitKim
Top   #705
Carpathian Dream

firefrost 

emmsma and moonlitkim - I've read both your posts and just wanted to say I'm impressed!

I'm personally struggling to find questions for my readings - I may try incorporating a story or two, I'd forgotten how much fun it was to do that!
Top   #706
Citizen

moonlitkim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefrost
emmsma and moonlitkim - I've read both your posts and just wanted to say I'm impressed!

I'm personally struggling to find questions for my readings - I may try incorporating a story or two, I'd forgotten how much fun it was to do that!
Thanks! I'm horrible at thinking up questions too. Stories are a great way to get the cards to open up a bit.

~MoonlitKim
Top   #707
Citizen

emmsma 

Thanks for the feedback, firefrost. I haven't felt up to doing a spread, yet. This was my way of working with the cards and not pushing myself to a spread when I don't yet feel confident about what I'm doing.

I have found several spreads that i would like to try.

Tomorrow is my next day off - so its blog day, for me.
I think I will try to decide on a spread to try.
Top   #708
Citizen

mooncat2 

I've done two small posts using the Magical Forest.......more reflections than readings.

In today's one I mentioned the affirmations Mouse posts each week and that the list of questions at the end make great spreads. If you're stuck you might like to try them.
Top   #709
Citizen

emmsma 

Thanks mooncat. I've pillaged your blog for spreads.

I'll post when I use them - though my inner voice says try them with my Ibis Tarot.

I am again reminded why a PDR works so much better for me than an IDR.
Top   #710

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.