Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

tinkerbell

Robin Wood Page of Cups needed!!!!!

I can't believe I'm back here so soon after my last card calamity!!

This time I need to replace the Page of Cups in my robin wood deck.
I was doing a reading and had 3 cards propped up against the cupboard door.
I went off to make a cuppa only to return and find that one was missing.
I later found out that my 4 year old, Ruby had decided to slot it in between the crack between the cupboard and the unit beneath it.
The problem is that the two are screwed togther and there's a fixed shelf running over the top. I have tried to retrieve it by slotting strips of paper in the crack and trying to draw the card out but feel I may have pushed it further back as I've had no success at all.

Anyone out there with an incomplete Robin Wood deck who can help???

Here's Hoping!!!!
love Tinkerbell xxx

firefrost

Three of Swords from Shapeshifter

Hi - Can anyone by any chance help me with this card?

I'll be very grateful if anyone could.

Thanks

ff :)

Netzach

Does anyone have a spare DEVIL from the MORGAN GREER deck? I'd be really grateful.

SerpentaAzothi

Druid Animal Oracle Spare "Seal"

Hi my Seal card has been destroyed by one of my animals, stupid me :( So I was wondering if anyone had a spare Seal I will trade some crystals and 5 dollars in a check, I am deseperate since i love this deck. Thanks if anyone can help, I appreciate it.

Serpenta

Tesseljoan

I have a spare 5 of swords from the International Icon if anyone needs it.

linabeet

Finally my dream has come true!

Many thanks to Kimber for providing me with a spare Wheel of Fortune for my Morgan Greer. My luck has returned.

(Perhaps you should ask her for her Devil, Netzach?)

The Wheel has turned round and the first request has been filled. Yay!

firecatpickles

Missing RWS card...

I can't believe it. I am always so careful with my cards. I am missing the 6 of Cups RWS! I suspect pussycat play...

I have attached a scan of the version I have, with measurements. It was a gifted deck so it has sentimental value, otherwise I would just trash it.

Thank you in advance,

K:spade:K

Attachments

• rws_4.5.JPG
    rws_4.5.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 139

greenbeans

I just received a fairytale tarot with 2 temperances and no devil! It was all sealed up and everything, so I suppose it was a mistake in the factory
sigh.

edited to ask: wow! I am so happy! I emailed magic realist press and they promptly posted a shiny new devil card (red shoes! love it!), in the small deck box (yay! the big box I had is too bulky for my little home- the small box will make for easy storage) AND a lovely * signed front card *. I know some companies wouldn't even have bothered replying, or just said take deck back to retailer for refund. all this from travelled from prague to sheffield! hehe. My pack has its own story already!

These people not only produce beautiful decks, they care!

My faith is restored.

ps If anyone wants the spare temperance its yours for the price of postage!

firecatpickles

Still looking for my 6 of Cups. Dang it, I don't know what could have happened...

Scan in this post.

KK

lizziecat

A Couple of Longshots...

Technically these aren't lost, but they are damaged to the point that they can't be used anymore, so here goes:

1. RWS University Books, Judgement card (the off-print one with the pink tinge).

2. Le Tarot du Chien, Magician card. Arrived with a tear in card and I'm worried about doing more damage if used.