A look into the future

Dragon Rider

Please tell us if this has been already published and we can purchase it already :) I'm sooo excited!!!

Dragon Rider

thanks for the link :) i've been waiting for ages for this deck (as well as the Shadowscapes one).

Mariana

Just noticed that on your slide show the X of Swords is marked VIII as well. You've probably already changed that on the actual design, but I just thought I'd point it out...

Merenwen

cirom said:
By the way here are some references to the 12 Birth Cards that will be offered soon as separate prints, but also included with the special edition.

Oh, these are gorgeous! If only I could afford a special edition then I'd also get to see my Birthcard (Death/Emperor) on top of all the incredible images. Definatly will be buying the standard edition and will drool over the images in this thread in the mean time when I'm not busy with the ToDreams!

souljourney

So how do you figure out the Birthcard?

blackroseivy

Kewl moment report...

...this is kinda silly I guess, but when I hit the link to your site, I had just been playing U2's "Medium, Rare & Remastered" CD - the very last song, an alternative version of "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own", was JUST ending - then it faded seamlessly into your vid, it was a kinda neat thing! ;)

blackroseivy

One more thing - that white rose that's the focal point of the "Death" card - VERY nice touch!! :D