Online reading for others

Maja

Hi,
Recently I tolk up reading for others so I could get better. The readings I will be doing will be by e mail. So far it is only for my Facebook friends, But I have plans about offer readings through my blog.
But what do I do? I was thinking... When you do online readings, do you post pictures of the cards?

seedcake

When I send readings by e-mails I put in the rtf file a grid where is written cards' position. I know that most of the Polish Tarot readers just write down question, then meanings of each card without showing the layout. I guess everyone has own style. Mine is to use the grid.

nisaba

Hi,
Recently I tolk up reading for others so I could get better. The readings I will be doing will be by e mail. So far it is only for my Facebook friends, But I have plans about offer readings through my blog.
But what do I do? I was thinking... When you do online readings, do you post pictures of the cards?

Email readings are the only online ones I've done, and yes, I don't scan my whole spread, but I do scan the cards.

The main part of the reading is just my sitting there, typing whatever I'd be saying to a face-to-face client <smile>.

happyfish

I have been using my digital camera to take a picture of the entire spread and include it with the email reading. My camera is not the best, but it will suffice.