Relocate abroad?

CosmicBeing

This has been a plan of mine for quite some time so don't perceive it as an extreme reaction to the political system in my country.

Anway...I asked, will I relocate abroad by the end of 2017?

tumblr_ogeeu5m6Vo1vkz5a1o1_1280.png

tumblr_ogeevkXxkb1vkz5a1o1_1280.png

I focused on a few things..
1st...obviously my house
9th house..long distance travel/foreign country
Also chose to look at the 2nd house to see how my savings are.

1st lord is ruled by Gemini= Mercury
Mercury is in scorpio but also in 6th house.

2nd lord is ruled by Cancer= Moon
Moon is in pisces 10th house.

9th lord is ruled by Capricorn=Saturn
Saturn sits in 7th house conjunct with the descendant.

Mercury makes no aspect to Saturn.
Moon (2nd lord) makes an applying square to Saturn (9th lord)
So this might show me financing the travel, but with delay/obstacle.
Mercury sits in 6th house and under Scorpio (original ruler of 8th)....The 6th house all connected to unpleasantness and 8th house is usually considered a place of anguish.
My planet is conjunct with Sun....which I am not sure what to make of it. Will I be hidden? Will I not have to deal with 6th house issues? or would I be oblivious to the 6th house matters?

Saturn ruled the 9th lord...Saturn is a planet usually consider a planet that indicates something developing slow, delays, obstacles, even debts I believe.

So I would see that I will not be able to relocate abroad...my relocation may just be temporary ( a month or two) or I will have to put it off for longer than a year.

Any opinions?

Ronia

Saturn is exactly conjunct the Descendant which is a serious consideration against judgement and the chart should not be read as the astrologer's (yours or mine) thinking will be clouded and the chart - read wrong. Ask again in a week or so. I wouldn't take it into consideration if it was more than 3 degrees apart from the cusp but exactly on it - I wouldn't read this one.

CosmicBeing

Saturn is exactly conjunct the Descendant which is a serious consideration against judgement and the chart should not be read as the astrologer's (yours or mine) thinking will be clouded and the chart - read wrong. Ask again in a week or so. I wouldn't take it into consideration if it was more than 3 degrees apart from the cusp but exactly on it - I wouldn't read this one.

Sorry I just saw your response. I'll ditch it then...it wasn't making a whole lot of sense the chart to me so maybe that's why.

I figure it would say No lol...But, it was an odd chart for me...hard for me to really understand it.

I'll ask again end of January...when my situation might be slightly different.

Minderwiz

Although there's an important consideration to taken into account before judgement with this chart; I outlined the appropriate method in response to Sharla's previous thread on relocation:

(using Frawley).....
Frawley gives the current location - where I am now - to the First House and the potential new location - where I'm thinking of moving to - to the Seventh. He cites this as the basis for any question on choosing between two alternatives.

But Frawley gets his method from a far more ancient source, that of Sahl ibn Bashir. Again quoting my own post

Minderwiz said:
Using Bonatti's version of Sahl's method, there are three possible stages (Bonatti on Horary, Treatise 6 of The Book of Astronomy, traqnslation Dykes):

Stage 1: Look at the Moon and see what planet it's separating from, if that planet is a malefic, then it's better to move to the new place. If that planet is a benefic, then it's better to stay. Sahl modifies this to allow for a separation by trine or sextile from malefics where there is reception and the malefic is is oriental, direct and strong and movement to a benefic that is impeded, by square or opposition and there is no reception, then it's better not to do what you want to do, even if it is for good. He then says that if the Moon is separating from such a benefic and moving to such a malefic then it is better to move.

Stage 2: If there's a business deal involved, such as buying a new house, then look at the Lord of the Ascendant. If it is separating from malefics and moving to benfics, then the answer is go and buy the property. If the Lord of the Ascendant is separating from benefics and moving to malefics then the advice is don't touch the deal. If the condition of Lord 7 is better than that of Lord 1 then it's better to move and do the deal. (This is the bit that Frawley uses)

Stage 3: If the balance between Lord 1 and Lord 7 is such that you can't make a decision, then take the degree of the Ascendant and add to it the difference in degrees between Lord 1 and Lord 7. Where that point lies, assess the condition of the Lord of the Sign and make your judgement from that planet.

Note:

Sahl only introduces Lords 1 and 7 if there's a business opportunity. The use of the first and seventh for buying and selling is well established in horary. As moves from one location to another almost certainly involve some sort of business deal - buying or renting property. Frawley's use of this section is perfectly justified.

If it's just a trip with no business connected, then Stage 1 is about as far as it goes.

Try it, when you come to re-ask the question.

CosmicBeing

Although there's an important consideration to taken into account before judgement with this chart; I outlined the appropriate method in response to Sharla's previous thread on relocation:

But Frawley gets his method from a far more ancient source, that of Sahl ibn Bashir. Again quoting my own post

Try it, when you come to re-ask the question.

Thank you. I'll try that method out and see what responses I get from the chart. Be very interesting to see what it says. A great experience in experiencing another culture even if it's just for a short time.