TarotGoddess.com and Online Readings

angelf1sh

Anyone tried the readings online at www.tarotgoddess.com?

I was trying out their Yes/No and One Card Oracle readings and wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts were on this.

Did you find it accurate? Even if you haven't used it before, what's your take on doing readings online that are computer generated?

Amanda

I think I have tried this before, awhile back when I came across it.
I just gave it a 'test' question: "Do I have a father?" (I do, he's alive and well.)
It gave me the answer: "No. Time for a break.

Card divinatory meaning (9 of Wands):
A pause in work to rest, to reconsider plans. Completion is so close, yet so far away! Exhaustion or over-responsibility."

So, on the surface of things, no it did not accurately answer the question. However, the card is accurate to my very current situation, and it may be giving me a bit of a flippant answer, as in: No, you don't have a dad- :rolleyes: sheesh, what kind of question is that? What you need to be doing right now is getting off of this computer, and taking a break from all the card readings you're doing lately. You've got a big research project to be working on, a deadline to be meeting tomorrow, and you're exhausted."

;)

Laurelle

I put in a test question and it didn't give me an accurate answer. So no, I don't think it works.