BOHEMIAN GOTHIC 4 Pentacles ... Let your imagination run wild!!!

Floss

If I was clever (which I'm not) I'd be able to post one of those link thingo's here ... but I can't. So I have to direct you to the Bohemian Gothic thread in Tarot Decks .... where we've been talking a little bit about the wicked woman in the 4 of Pentacles. Doesn't look like Karen's ready to tell us the backstory here just yet .... so let's make up our own.

Okay you lot ... IMAGINE!!!! Go nuts!!!

Who is she? What's in the house?? Who else is in this story????

Attachments

• Lge 4 pents.jpg
    Lge 4 pents.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,130

cardlady22

Here is your link, my dear. })

Golden Moon

I see her as a discreet prostitue and owning a brothel where all sexual acts are done. She would look like someone who "pimps" young guys to older ladies.

GadgetGirl

Well I think she is actually a "He". He obviously has a cross-dressing fetish and who know's what other tendencies?

Floss

Hehehe ... I think SHE'S a Countess ... by marriage though ... and her ailing poor skinny husband is locked in the attic, just about dead .... nobody's allowed in the house ... because as well as her poor skinny just-about-dead husband, there's a .......

cardlady22

I see this person (& I like questioning the original gender) as someone who sold out completely to get the material things that were the goal. Now (s)he has the Things, but has lost Self and the Lover. So, has moved on to collecting young people who resemble them in days gone by.

Sinduction

I think this one is the creepiest of the deck. She looks like the Queen to me and I don't want to know what she's up to I just want her to go away and stop creeping me out! :D

GadgetGirl

Ha ha ha ha! A recap.

She is actually a "He". He obviously has a cross-dressing fetish and who know's what other tendencies?

But has also successfully disguised himself/herself as a Countess ... by marriage though ... and her ailing poor skinny husband is locked in the attic, just about dead .... nobody's allowed in the house ... because as well as her poor skinny just-about-dead husband, she is a .......

Discreet prostitue and owning a brothel where all sexual acts are done. She would look like someone who "pimps" young guys to older ladies.

Floss

Hehehehehe ... rolling round on the floor laughing .. hehehehehe

GadgetGirl

cardlady22 said:
I see this person (& I like questioning the original gender) as someone who sold out completely to get the material things that were the goal. Now (s)he has the Things, but has lost Self and the Lover. So, has moved on to collecting young people who resemble them in days gone by.

And handbags!! She loves collecting those too.

ROFLAO!!!