Like A Thief In The Night Spread (6) by Glass Owl

Glass Owl

Like A Thief In The Night Spread (6) by Glass Owl

This spread was created for those who have had the misfortune of having a possession stolen and is designed to provide one with some general information and guidance. Please do not consider a reading using this spread as "evidence" to accuse or convict someone of a crime. Thank you.

Prior to this laying out this spread you may want to select a significator card (from another deck) to symbolize the stolen goods and place it on your table. Alternately, you could use a photograph or object.

1-2-3
-4-5-
--6--

1, 2, and 3. The Thief's Identity
Who are you?
The reader may look at these cards as representing mind/body/spirit or past/present/future if so desired.

4. The Thief's Motive
Why?

5. The Investigation
What factors or evidence should be examined closely?
What loophole or circumstance did the thief take advantage of?

6. Advice Regarding The Situation
What can I do to catch the thief?
What should I do to avoid being targeted in the future?

Metafizzypop

I like this spread. I tried it, and it gave me a very interesting reading. I did make a minor change though. For the #5 position, there are two questions, so I used 2 cards, one for each question. I did the same thing for the #6 position. And the spread worked nicely. I don't see how just one card could answer two questions clearly. But using separate cards for the questions worked well.

Overall, it's a good spread, and it's also a good IDEA for a spread, since so many people have the misfortune of having things taken away from them.

Amanda

Well where was I- this was only posted a week ago. :) I've been looking for something like this for a long time, and finally got frustrated enough to force myself to make a spread, and here this one was right under my nose! :D

Glass Owl

I like this spread. I tried it, and it gave me a very interesting reading. I did make a minor change though. For the #5 position, there are two questions, so I used 2 cards, one for each question. I did the same thing for the #6 position. And the spread worked nicely. I don't see how just one card could answer two questions clearly. But using separate cards for the questions worked well.

Overall, it's a good spread, and it's also a good IDEA for a spread, since so many people have the misfortune of having things taken away from them.
I'm happy to hear that the spread helped you and I like your tweaks to it.

claire1805

Another wonderful spread, as expected of you! Thank you for sharing them... :)