The Bohemian Gothic Tarot Study Group (The Dark Sister) 1st and 2nd editions

Mimers

What do you say we get the ball rolling on this Study group? I would like to start with just random pulls and whatever card gets pulled we can post our thoughts and comments on.

I am leaving it totally up to the individuals how they want to explore the deck. I like to look at the cards and note what I see in them before I read the companion book. If you like to read the book first that is entirely up to you. I also know that some people like to go through the deck in order that is fine too.

You may also like to tell a little story about the card like Baroli is doing in the reading forum and Dan does in the companion book. That is a great idea too!

I am also thinking of perhaps combining it with the Victorian Romantic since they are sisters. It would be interesting to do side by side comparisons. Anyone else have thoughts about that. I don't know if we would have to do something separate for that. I hope not.

So who is in? Let's get the ball rolling shall we?

Who dares to walk in the night down the dark road?

Baroli

And without a light too, I think I would enjoy this Mimers count me in. Of course I don't bother to use the book (sorry Baba), except for referencing afterwards, but I would be happy to contribute.

Baroli

faunabay

I would love to jump in when I can. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to, but think this will be a VERY interesting study group. :D

firefrost

I'll walk in the dark!

Mimers

Any ideas on how to start? Want to just start talking about the majors for now? One card at a time?

Saffron

*Waves torch*

Me please. :)

firefrost

Mimers said:
Want to just start talking about the majors for now? One card at a time?

Sounds like a plan!

faunabay

Mimers said:
Any ideas on how to start? Want to just start talking about the majors for now? One card at a time?

Ok, this is just me but I would like to just draw a card, not go in order. But since I probably won't beable to be here all the time just do what everyone feels comfortable doing.

Baroli

Mimers, just do what you feel is fair. Sounds like a good plan to me, so do what thou wilst.

Baroli