Cheat Sheet Refinement

Dan S

thanks LRichard and Abrac! I've been reading Duquette's "Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot" and these charts help distill some of the information presented in that book.

Abrac

No problemo Dan S. These charts have really helped me, glad to hear they're helping you. :)

I've updated the DuQuette chart and added the planetary correspondences for the decans and added elemental correspondences for the courts. I used letters instead of symbols. AE for Air of Earth, WF for Water of Fire, etc.

Updated Chart

Richard

Here are the latest designs for the GD and Thoth pips. Circles in order from the outermost to innermost: Decans, Zodiac Signs, Ruling Planets, Exalted Planets.

Attachments

• 20131021GD.jpg
    20131021GD.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 928
  • 20131021T.jpg
    20131021T.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,088

Dan S

Again, thanks guys. I've been reading that "dragon's head" is exalted in Gemini and "dragon's tail" in Sagittarius, but I'm not sure what those designations mean. Also, does the thoth system work if Neptune and Uranus are added as exalted planets in Leo and Aquarius? That would just leave Scorpio with no exalted planet

Richard

Again, thanks guys. I've been reading that "dragon's head" is exalted in Gemini and "dragon's tail" in Sagittarius, but I'm not sure what those designations mean. Also, does the thoth system work if Neptune and Uranus are added as exalted planets in Leo and Aquarius? That would just leave Scorpio with no exalted planet
Dragon's Head (Caput Draconis) is the Moon crossing the Ecliptic from South to North. Dragon's Tail (Cauda Draconis) is the Moon crossing from North to South. Pluto would work for Scorpio. I just feel more comfortable using only the classical Planets.

Here's what Crowley has in The Book of Thoth. The numbers in the right hand column refer to paths on the Tree of Life. Also, I have revised the diagram of the Thoth pips to include the additional exaltations.

Attachments

• dignities.jpg
    dignities.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 560
  • 20131021T.jpg
    20131021T.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 617