Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 15 - #15

tink27

Oh! I just had a eureka moment!

Responding to a thread on Using Tarot Cards in regard to colors....I began to see the symbolism of the words 'the setting sun! As mentioned in this thread, vitality globules, prana, are seen best 'just before sunset'. These teeny tiny spheres of light are in fact made of white, which we breathe in, absorb and digest. This kicks our spleen spinning into action, producing the seven different universal colors.

I can see this Native now, the colors are ecstatic...emotionally, mentally and spiritually! They connect with everything around us.....I see the four points now, earth, air, fire and water....I feel the vibrational makeup of sound, heat, light, crystals and gems. She is creating her own sacred geometry, which is made of the textures and fibres of her Inner Soul and of the Universe.

tink :love:

mooncat2

:):) Yes.............exactly. Beautifully expressed and I think this leads onto the next symbol because maybe these "teeny tiny spheres of light" are the Brownies.

Will come back to your previous post.........not a great deal of time the next two days as I'm on grandmother duty again.

:love:

tink27

mooncat2 said:
:):) Yes.............exactly. Beautifully expressed and I think this leads onto the next symbol because maybe these "teeny tiny spheres of light" are the Brownies.

Will come back to your previous post.........not a great deal of time the next two days as I'm on grandmother duty again.

Ohh thanks mooncat2! (giggle) I was a little hyper there, but I've come down.... some......looking forward to sharing the yum, Brownies with you!

Little ones are so precious, enjoy your time with them.

MCsea

tink27 said:
Oh! I just had a eureka moment!

Responding to a thread on Using Tarot Cards in regard to colors....I began to see the symbolism of the words 'the setting sun! As mentioned in this thread, vitality globules, prana, are seen best 'just before sunset'. These teeny tiny spheres of light are in fact made of white, which we breathe in, absorb and digest. This kicks our spleen spinning into action, producing the seven different universal colors.

I can see this Native now, the colors are ecstatic...emotionally, mentally and spiritually! They connect with everything around us.....I see the four points now, earth, air, fire and water....I feel the vibrational makeup of sound, heat, light, crystals and gems. She is creating her own sacred geometry, which is made of the textures and fibres of her Inner Soul and of the Universe.

Oh yes I feel your eureka moment!! Oh thanks for sharing that :)

blessings

MARINA

mooncat2

tink........thank you for the lovely insights..........I'm feeling this is the joy of these threads. The words and images posted seem to trigger more thoughts that add to the richness of each symbol.........a lovely giving and receiving which brings growth to us all............weaving a beautiful rainbow web.

Have you ever walked into an old folks home?
Last year my mother who is 92 and suffering from dementia moved into our local rest home so I'm a regular visitor there now. Yes, the faces do light up and they enjoy so much sitting and chatting. I often take the grandchildren and this seems to bring a special delight.........you see the smiles and the hands reach out............everyone wants to interact with them. It's lovely to see and I also think it's very good for the children.
Has anyone ever felt powerless, trapped!?!? I have!! I blamed my parents for their lack of love, my mother for her lack of nurturing. I blamed friends, lovers, teachers...etc., and because of this, I was in deep despair, with no Will to change my own life. After all I was the victim wasn't I????
Indeed..........I can totally identify with this......
But as I understood the wisdom of the ancients, of the earth and of my own inner soul, I recognized I would not emerge out of this 'melting pot' until I assumed responsibility for all my experiences and happenings. And to do this I had to enter my sacred place and see what I had weaved of myself into in the world. I was in a void, a place with no Sun to vitalize me and no Moon to Guide me. I had to stitch by stitch, unravel my own ignorance and attachments.....forgive them and let them go. And out of this sacred ground, came dreams and visions and through writing and communicating, using all different types of divination, I've been weaving myself anew.
.........and this. :) I think this is much like what I was trying to express in Aries 14 except you do it far better than I do.
Ohh thanks mooncat2! (giggle) I was a little hyper there,
Nothing wrong with being hyper in this instance........it created a wonderfully hyper response, too. Beautiful.

As I take leave of the Indian and set off to munch on brownies my last thought is of the patience, love and commitment, hard work that is needed to bring the blanket to completion. The tangles and snarls, the redoing of a pattern that wasn't quite right, the long, monotonous hours doing the boring bits............the sameness of the background.

A truly lovely symbol.

tink27

Holy moly! I'm gone a couple of hours and here you guys are just beaming with energy!!! Ohh I love it!!!

mooncat2 said:
Last year my mother who is 92 and suffering from dementia moved into our local rest home so I'm a regular visitor there now. Yes, the faces do light up and they enjoy so much sitting and chatting. I often take the grandchildren and this seems to bring a special delight.........you see the smiles and the hands reach out............everyone wants to interact with them. It's lovely to see and I also think it's very good for the children.

It is isn't it mooncat2. My father was in a home too. We had so much fun there! One of my fondest memories was walking down the long hall to his room and my dad singing to the top of lungs 'Follow the yellow brick road"!

Months after he passed I was given a gift, a movie called The Notebook. I haven't watched it yet, though I know what it's about.....too afraid of the emotions it will bring up!

mooncat2 said:
As I take leave of the Indian and set off to munch on brownies my last thought is of the patience, love and commitment, hard work that is needed to bring the blanket to completion. The tangles and snarls, the redoing of a pattern that wasn't quite right, the long, monotonous hours doing the boring bits............the sameness of the background.

Oh my gosh I can relate to this! But once the tangles and snarls are out, stand back and look at what you've created.....courage, empowerment, and a sense of self!!!!!

purple_scorp

tink27 said:
Months after he passed I was given a gift, a movie called The Notebook. I haven't watched it yet, though I know what it's about.....too afraid of the emotions it will bring up!
Oh tink,

get yoursElf a box of tissues and watch that movie.....it is truly beautiful. Emotions are good....means we are alive and kicking.

with love
purple_scorp

mooncat2

:) Most definitely, tink............whenever we say the words 'too afraid' we should stop and see the challenge........to confront the emotions, allow them to flow...........open to the love and healing.

Watch your movie!

tink27

Thank you mooncat2 and purple_scorp! It seems we are all helping and supporting one another.

As I write this, I have tears in my eyes....the last few months I spent with my dad were so memorable, so-o-o beautiful......yes there are lots of emotions here, some very surprising, some sad, and some very delightful!!!!

huredriel

I AM Spider Woman :)