Page of Swords as someone's feelings

Laurelle

He could just be feeling that you are interesting to talk with. Feeling intellectually inspired, but not overcome. He's feeling curious about you and wants to know more.

Pique Dame

I see the page of swords as someone who is eager and excited about the beginning of a new venture. They maybe cant get enough of expressing their feelings about the person in question to the people closest to them or are very excited to talk to the person in question. They maybe want to communicate with you quite frequently to get to know you a bit better. Pages are all about the beginning of something new, youth, or immaturity. Swords are about intellectual clarity. I would see this as more of an "I'm open to communication and am eager and excited to do it" rather than "I'm defensive about this person". I hope that helped!

Edit: I'm not sure if you meant this as a reversal question or what, but of course, the reversal would mean they are quite guarded, are not sure if they want to proceed or continue open communication, and are very cautious about the person in question.
I was just asking about the upright meaning but reversal interpretations are appreciated as well. Like the Page, I'm eager to learn. :) I can see eager and excited about a new venture (page being newness). Eager and excited are more typical descriptions of wands cards, but the Page of Wands is just looking at his wand without looking too excited to use it. This Page is the only page using his object and not merely looking at it. Eager to communicate sounds like a nice description.

Yes, "pulling back"/wariness fits snugly with that Page. So, if he/"A" has been acting remote lately, and that followed on the heels of a moment when she/"B" remembers having been chilly towards him, then that could be it.

...But if there's no such memory to rely on, it would still be good for "B" to start noting "A"'s reactions to her more closely, and her words/actions preceding any moments when he seems to ice over or turn sour. Examine his face: this Page has readied his sword and is grimly considering his next move. At the very least, something is unsettling "A" regarding "B".

In general, Swords in the soggy realm of "Feelings" are out-of-sorts and not at their best. It works the other way around, too; a Page of Cups would be inefficiently foggy-headed and uncomfortable in the arid world of "Thoughts"... Sure, he's a good guy, but I wouldn't want him as my lawyer, know what I mean? ;)
Ha. This Page is not a lawyer quite yet. Law student, perhaps. :) I know what you mean about swords as feelings. It's like Jim Carrey in a dramatic film role: it just doesn't feel right. ;) I'd like to think this Page isn't "pulling back" all that much. The suit is more cool than a cup or pentacle but the innocence and willingness to learn/communicate are still there.

He could just be feeling that you are interesting to talk with. Feeling intellectually inspired, but not overcome. He's feeling curious about you and wants to know more.
Curious and intellectually inspired. I like those terms. :) Thank you.