My Journey Totem Deck (animal guides)

rotipom

Hi everyone,
Sharing what I've been working on, it's an animal guides/totem deck based on animals I've connected to in person, or symbolically. The animal paintings began as intuitive abstract mood paintings after studying its natural history and meditating on the symbolism.

www.myjourneytotemdeck.com

It combines my love of natural history, exploration and animal symbolism. Thanks for taking a look :)

xo
Amy

TG-DECK-TEASER.jpg

RavenOfSummer

Wow, these are gorgeous!!!

theFeeLion

These are some beautiful looking cards!
Gah! Now I have another deck to add to my ever growing list lol
:heart: Fee

Obsydian

A million times yes!

I work with animal spirits as well and the art is singing to me. <3

celticnoodle

What a BEAUTIFUL Oracle! :thumbsup:

do keep us posted on it.

banbha

It's lovely!

I can't wait until the kickstarter starts. :)

Booklioness

Oh, my goodness! These are stunning! Absolutely beautiful.

rotipom

Omigosh everyone, thank you SO MUCH for the wonderful comments! This is my very first deck so I can't express enough how much your kind words mean to me! It keeps me fueled and going! <3

For those who signed up to be notified on pre-order/Kickstarter updates, I just sent a hello email today + some info on how you can be a part of the creative process and inspire one of the final animal paintings!

Also, I had some sample cards printed out and it's so lovely to FINALLY have them on hand to inspire my art-making in the studio instead of imagining them in my head :)

Here is me geeking out in the studio with my Peacock Journey Totem for today: "embrace my own unique creative style, compare less, create more!"

MJT-guidance-small.jpg

rotipom

These are some beautiful looking cards!
Gah! Now I have another deck to add to my ever growing list lol
:heart: Fee

Oh I hear ya! My library of decks is ever-growing, it's hard to stop! :D

Booklioness

I can't wait to see them in person!