The two cards i have some difficulties with

Laelyan

I would agree with Hedera about the 5 of Swords - it does seems as if it is reflecting on a battle. Could it be something to do with rememberance - the Fey is in silent contemplation in rememberance of those who had fallen in this "battle", much like on November 11th? Or maybe this particular Fey has made a pilgrimage on this particular quest?

From
Laelyan

Genna

Have you read the fantasy books by Robert Jordan?I keep getting the impression of these Fey(just as my way of understanding them) as aiel warriors.I think she may well be contemplating a battle in the desert,where the aiel live.Just a thought..

missmezzo

genna said:
Hi!
I´ve wondered a lot about the 5 of Swords too...it almost gives a 4 of Swords feeling,

genna - I'm glad you said this. I too have had difficulty with the 5 of swords, and now I realize why - the depiction of it seems more suited to the 4 of swords! And the four of swords warrior fey seems more suited to the traditional meaning of the five of swords. Interesting....

missmezzo

Genna

Glad you liked it :)

Shapeshifter

King of Pentacles

hey everyone

I just go this deck so I am not sure if I am on the right track

I kinda thinks that King Of Pentacles means that you quite a job or you get divorce or you just leave the "material side" behind

only because you are angry at that time and you will regret it afterwards

plz point out my mistakes thanks ^^