Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Bicycle - Dark Hearts V.2 - by Anna Stokes

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Playing Cards

Wanderer

Emily 
Wanderer

I saw these cards on Amazon then found this thread by chance, I was totally enabled and ordered them. I'm waiting for them to come.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #21
Citizen

La Force 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
I saw these cards on Amazon then found this thread by chance, I was totally enabled and ordered them. I'm waiting for them to come.
Awesome, do lets us know what you think if them, when they arrive. If you have a question let me know.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #22
Wanderer

Emily 
Wanderer

The cards came this morning. They are stunning, very pretty, also feminine. The Kings are all female but there are males in the deck too. I like Gothic art but this deck is outstanding. I can't wait to start using them in my card readings and seeing how they fit in with the interpretations I use.

Edit

These cards have just enabled me on the Gothic Tarot, I didn't expect that. I've just ordered them.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #23
Citizen

La Force 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
The cards came this morning. They are stunning, very pretty, also feminine. The Kings are all female but there are males in the deck too. I like Gothic art but this deck is outstanding. I can't wait to start using them in my card readings and seeing how they fit in with the interpretations I use.

Edit

These cards have just enabled me on the Gothic Tarot, I didn't expect that. I've just ordered them.
How exciting, I like them tons, the Gothic Art, is awesome. I have found, that if you have the Mary EL tarot, her meanings for the pip/minor cards hit perfect for this deck. So I use her meanings along with meanings that I built up for the cards themselves. Don't be shy to create your own meanings. Also with the Gothic, sweet niceness (eye candy) of the deck can be used as a Shadow working deck or you can turn it into a Reversed meaning deck, along side your regular tarot deck.

You'll love the Gothic Tarot, heads up the minor arcana are not illustrated.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #24

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.