My moldavite experience

yannie

There is an outline in the shape of my moldavite pendant over my heart now, as if the stone seared its mark there :joke:

I meditated outdoors on the grass the other day, & something different happened. Usually I see every colour but green in daylight meditation. That day, my inner vision was BATHED in green! Glowing, healthy bright grass green, alternating with magenta. Looks like my heart chakra has indeed been blasted wide open...

yannie

:laugh: yeah, 1:11--a lovely number! it indicates your inner wisdom is about to help you bring whatever you are hoping to achieve easily to you. Its a great number. :)

*SIGH* I hope so... :) & how nice to learn that you teach tai-Chi :)

Tigerangel

I got my little piece of moldavite out again cleansed and programmed it for mediations along with a large pice of raw quartz and a medium sized piece of shuttuckite put the in a little organza bag so I can keep them all together.

I did my first mediation with them last night and in my meditation I had a very clear vision of a peacock, I've never had a mediation involving seeing a peacock so that was very new experience
I also had a very vivid dream about work also..

I have had a headache today, but I'm not sure I can blame the moldavite for that as I do feel a small pain in my neck, and that normally causes me to have headaches, so I won't attribute the headaches to the moldavite yet.

Will continue with moldavite combination mediations and see how they go.

yannie

Awesome that you're working with it again! It is great for meditation indeed. It facilitates me to meditate anytime, anywhere, with my eyes open even. One thing I've also noticed is the visions - they come more often, & are always different. Recently they've even popped in when I just close my eyes for a while, not really intending to meditate. I don't meditate to get visions though (if that were my intention, my guides would thwack me on my head); it is not my focus, so I always just note them, maybe journal them, & let them go.

It's like a conduit for better connection with my guides (so thankful to have such powerful & protective ones), really heightening my awareness of my surroundings, which is what I want to achieve anyway. I'd love for it to wean me off obvious divination methods like tarot & whatnot. I love being able to divine subtly ;)

celticnoodle

*SIGH* I hope so... :) & how nice to learn that you teach tai-Chi :)
oh yeah--another 'love' of my life--TAI CHI! :D

I got my little piece of moldavite out again cleansed and programmed it for mediations along with a large pice of raw quartz and a medium sized piece of shuttuckite put the in a little organza bag so I can keep them all together.

I did my first mediation with them last night and in my meditation I had a very clear vision of a peacock, I've never had a mediation involving seeing a peacock so that was very new experience
I also had a very vivid dream about work also..

I have had a headache today, but I'm not sure I can blame the moldavite for that as I do feel a small pain in my neck, and that normally causes me to have headaches, so I won't attribute the headaches to the moldavite yet.

Will continue with moldavite combination mediations and see how they go.
interesting, TA. Did you look up what the peacock could be trying to tell you? I always google the spiritual meaning of things--as I often get pictures of animals or nature. It helps to find what it could symbolize to figure out my dreams/visions. A dream book is also good for this.

Awesome that you're working with it again! It is great for meditation indeed. It facilitates me to meditate anytime, anywhere, with my eyes open even. One thing I've also noticed is the visions - they come more often, & are always different. Recently they've even popped in when I just close my eyes for a while, not really intending to meditate. I don't meditate to get visions though (if that were my intention, my guides would thwack me on my head); it is not my focus, so I always just note them, maybe journal them, & let them go.

It's like a conduit for better connection with my guides (so thankful to have such powerful & protective ones), really heightening my awareness of my surroundings, which is what I want to achieve anyway. I'd love for it to wean me off obvious divination methods like tarot & whatnot. I love being able to divine subtly ;)

wow! this is very cool. Not sure it does that for me. I don't know though...maybe it does. I have always just gotten things in my head--even before the moldavite came into my life. So, I'm not sure now if I can say moldavite is doing this. And, I'm not sure it happens that frequently for me anymore tbh. I am a bit scattered brained and I'm so busy right now with other things that I am sure that isn't helping! I need to meditate more and relax. Can soon after 2 of my tai chi classes end, it will get easier and slower. So, maybe then.

yannie

wow! this is very cool. Not sure it does that for me. I don't know though...maybe it does. I have always just gotten things in my head--even before the moldavite came into my life. So, I'm not sure now if I can say moldavite is doing this. And, I'm not sure it happens that frequently for me anymore tbh. I am a bit scattered brained and I'm so busy right now with other things that I am sure that isn't helping! I need to meditate more and relax. Can soon after 2 of my tai chi classes end, it will get easier and slower. So, maybe then.
I've been meditating for a long time so my mind had already "evolved" before moldavite, but moldavite helps me to focus better. You could say it MAKES me focus even! Maybe guide me to a next stage... & now combined with my spirit quartz...woohoo!

Today I decided to wear it to a Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Ganesh, & walk around his statue 108 times as a way of walking meditation & prayer. Went for dinner afterwards. While in the queue I realised there were no seats, & I was next in line. Drats! I was wishing someone would get up in time. Well the counter staff happened to be a little slow, & just when it came to my turn 3-4 tables of patrons cleared - from no seats to plenty! Talk about synchronicity! Now if only that would translate to a metaphor for my project...

Tigerangel

That's great your getting along so well with your moldavite, my messages from spirit usually always come in vision form, then I need to work out what it means, guess my guides like giving my brain a good old workout lol

interesting, TA. Did you look up what the peacock could be trying to tell you? I always google the spiritual meaning of things--as I often get pictures of animals or nature. It helps to find what it could symbolize to figure out my dreams/visions. A dream book is also good for this.

Yeah I always check the symbolic meaning on anything I see or dream about, I actually really enjoy studying symbolism, I'm starting to think that the shuttuckite might be more responsible for bring the peacock vision than the moldavite, as the colours in it are a better match to a it's colours, the symbolic meanings for peacock are are quite a long list, but I think it was a positive message for me.

yannie

Adding another development, although I don't think I can attribute this solely to moldavite (but I'm sure it's played a big part).

I can REALLY feel when someone is trying to project their emotions onto me. Through online even. Yeesh.

Thank heavens for divine protection! & thank heavens I've come a long way in learning how to shield... Kinda like, eh, eff off, I know what you're trying to do...

celticnoodle

Adding another development, although I don't think I can attribute this solely to moldavite (but I'm sure it's played a big part).

I can REALLY feel when someone is trying to project their emotions onto me. Through online even. Yeesh.

Thank heavens for divine protection! & thank heavens I've come a long way in learning how to shield... Kinda like, eh, eff off, I know what you're trying to do...

ooooh. very interesting. I wonder if I can get my moldavite to do the same thing?

WolfSwan

I've recently purchased a piece of mol divine it's about the half the size of my pinky finger nail...and I wear it every day. I bought it from a reputable crystal warehouse so it must be real. And I really haven't felt too much spaciness or weird energy with it! I'm kind of jealous as I'd been wanting to really get a piece that would get my energy moving and release any blockages. Other than in the shower I wear it all the time...an zip zilch nada!