My moldavite experience

Padma

Funny, it doesn't cause me headaches but makes my head feel better - lighter. It rests just below the hollow in my throat if I wear it out. The pietersite that accompanied it before jumped out of my hand two days in a row at the shop, so I took it as a sign to get only the moldavite. However I am pairing it with a seraphinite bracelet that I got sometime back, & azurite & citrine to help with creativity. Writer's block's a btch :mad:

It is said to be a very good healer with Seraphinite, as I said earlier - I am not sure how it will work with citrine! I think that combo would make me jumpy, personally... However, Yannie, it sounds like you are one of the "star children" that Simmons and Ashian refer to in their article, as it makes you feel at peace :) I really hope that you enjoy your experience with it!

Onion Budgie

I'd not heard much of moldavite before reading this thread. Now my head is spinning with wanting to see for myself just what this crystal can do! I've reached a point in life where I seem to be treading water, and I'm not sure which direction to take, so a hearty shove from moldavite to help me on my way again would be great.

I've placed an order online for a small piece. And BOY is it expensive, even for the ittiest, bittiest sliver! But I'm intrigued, and so I've splashed out.

Padma

I believe the expense is due to the fact that it can only be found in one small part of the world - supplies will eventually thin and die out, as it is not a renewable resource! It is the same with any limited vein or cache of crystals.

However, due to the strong effects of it, I think it is worth the expense! Enjoy your moldavite, Budgie, it sounds like you are in a situation where it would really help :)

yannie

It is said to be a very good healer with Seraphinite, as I said earlier - I am not sure how it will work with citrine! I think that combo would make me jumpy, personally... However, Yannie, it sounds like you are one of the "star children" that Simmons and Ashian refer to in their article, as it makes you feel at peace :) I really hope that you enjoy your experience with it!

Yes I read your mention of seraphinite Padma, a nice coincidence that we both use this stone :) I got introduced to it through a bit of bibliomancy - I poked my finger through the flipping pages of a crystal book and it landed on that. Turns out to be really fitting!

Moldavite+Libyan gold tektite is also a heady combination - the latter focuses on the solar plexus and sacral chakras, although it works on all like the moldavite. My body feels so light after meditating with it.

Another thing I noticed about working with moldavite - it helps you understand your impulses better, then helps you clear them. Not always a pretty process! It gives rise to synchronicities that help you deal with problems that need dealing with - if you dislike chaos, you will not like this. If you have a roll-with-it attitude however, you should be fine.

Padma

Ah - I see, thanks for that, Yannie. I do not like chaos, and I am in mid-move process, so am surrounded by chaos right now, regardless ;) I guess I will have to learn to roll with it! Wearing it today - the very moment I put on my ring, I can feel it in my gut! Totally connected, obviously. :) Glad you are enjoying yours!

Padma

A comment on wearing moldavite with citrine, peridot and smoky topaz = holy crap! Haven't had this much physical energy in AGES! Got so much done today, just couldn't sit still! :bugeyed:

Thanks Yannie, you inspired me :)

Babalon Jones

be careful buying moldavite. unfortunately it can easily be replicated with melted green glass - like beer bottles. Really!
Real moldavite you have a reaction to, the first time you hold it. Like it gets warm or hot or you get a headache or a headrush. Think radioactive, it is a meteor fallen to earth. A lot of what is sold now is fake because it is so easy to make a something that looks just like it and the real thing is expensive.

Padma

I know, Babalon! That was why I listed the Robert Simmons jewelry store (Heaven and Earth) since he wrote the Book of Stones, it is real, comes with a certificate of guarantee. I see others have also recommended the museum of Moldavite.

Thanks so much for the very good warning! Important :)

ETA I can vouch for the fact that it certainly causes physical reactions!

Babalon Jones

I know, Babalon! That was why I listed the Robert Simmons jewelry store (Heaven and Earth) since he wrote the Book of Stones, it is real, comes with a certificate of guarantee. I see others have also recommended the museum of Moldavite.

Thanks so much for the very good warning! Important :)

ETA I can vouch for the fact that it certainly causes physical reactions!

Does the Heaven and Earth store still exist?? I have some gem quality moldavite beads I bought there many many years ago. I thought they were long out of business as they stopped sending catalogs and disappeared from the web, or so I thought. I even wondered if my precious moldavite beads were real or not (so expensive one would think they are gold) as I am now so used to moldavite it does not affect me like it used to. Thus why I said to pay attention when you first get it, as then it even kicks a thick headed person into noticing it!

yannie

Glad I inspired, Padma :)

I must be so lucky, for I know two places that sell legit moldavite in my country. Lots of it :D fair warning Babalon, I was given fake moldavite to hold and the difference is obvious. This thread is full of people's first time experience with it, interested people should note them :)

I've been sleeping with the moldavite next to my pillow for the past couple of nights, and I feel so zen right now. Good dreams so far, too. Leave the chaos to my awake world (which doesn't feel like chaos if you look at it differently). Looks like I'm adjusting well to it :)

ETA I ground with black tourmaline, red jasper & onyx. Not always all 3 together though.