10 of cups when is positive and when could be negative?

Prilica

The 10 of Cups can represent excess of emotion. Because 10 is the highest number in the suit that covers emotion. This card may come up for someone who is high on love, so to speak. Someone who is deliriously and unrealistically hoping for the best. And this is right side up. Reversed, it's someone who has sunk into the depths of emotion, like despair, for example.

I once did a reading for a friend, and the shadow card was the 10 of Cups. I found out later that her brother had had an unfortunate accident. He had driven off a pier into the Atlantic Ocean. He survived it, but the accident was not his fault. A sign that was supposed to be on the road hadn't been placed there yet. It was late at night, it was dark, and........whoops.

With Cups being the water suit, anything resembling drowning, in anything, either water, emotion, obsession, anything at all, is a possibility.

Thank you Metafizzypop , that's a very good point about a negative side of it... Too much emotions... I see how that becomes a problem. Paired with the 7 of cups for example! I also didn't see that side of the reversal, which is very interesting.. Drowning is a good way to describe a situation like that, and the example you give me portrays it right also because the 10 of cups is usually linked with family...

Prilica

I mentioned, in an interpretation somewhere on here, that 10c is an ideal. The cards surrounding would indicate if the ideal is realistic or not, or positive or not. I would love to see 10c as an outcome...when referring to the future...for me, you really need it to accomplish 10p. One is incomplete without the other. 10w & 10s are more negative...in most circumstances. So if you have 10c with 10s ... There's a definite ending to a positive phase (but is needed to progress). If you have 10c with 10w - things are just tooooo much, but you are handling it, for the time being.

And...that ends my ramble....
I see! And two tens emphasize the "completion part" yes seems that with the 10 of pants its everything fulfilling, and stable. But perhaps a page of wands wouldn't like that and would rather like an ace, a more challenging and new situation... Because after all, with the 10 one has walked a long road..

Thank you for comparing the tens [emoji4]

Prilica

10 of cups is very good. Realization of emotions, confort, kindnes, being accepted, build a family...

I have no bad experiences with it yet.

Yes a nice and happy card [emoji2] but for what I have just learned depends on the question.. And situation.