Morgan Greer/ 3 of cups

Cascade

Here is a card that's the poster child for no borders, (IMO). Abundance just flows in the artwork. Like in the 9 of pents.

Three beautiful young girls with flowers in their hair. Each girl has different ones. The only one I recognize is the holly berry.
I can't see what's in the cups. This is only the 3, so maybe they're not full enough yet. As emotions are what fill the cups, the girls are too young to put in much. Older women would have them filled to the brim with wine.
All of the seasons seem to be represented by the fruits. Melons and peaches-summer. Cherries in the spring and grapes for the fall. Gourds of winter squash grow on vines in the background.
The quantity of birds flying in the sky shows there is an abundance for all.

added; the 'book' says Rx- Hedonistic wanton pleasure..sex without love. must be Wine in those cups:):)

Morwenna

Never mind the book--I've always seen this card as one of celebration and generosity. Unlike other decks, this one has the women (and they're not necessarily all that young; nobody with good health these days looks as old as they used to when I was a kid!) looking out at the viewer, as if to invite him in to share the goodies. And I really like the multi-seasonal aspects.

Those pink flowers in the redhead's hair look sort of like morning glories or hollyhocks or petunias, I'm not sure which. Whichever flower you see may influence the meaning of the card for you. I think, though, that they're all summer flowers. The blonde seems to be spring, with the little white and blue things, the like of which I see in neighborhood gardens but have no idea what they are.

(Why do artists like to put redheads in pink? Hanson-Roberts does it too, and even Tartakovsky in the Powerpuff Girls cartoons! Eew! Clash!)

Hemera

(Why do artists like to put redheads in pink? Hanson-Roberts does it too, and even Tartakovsky in the Powerpuff Girls cartoons! Eew! Clash!)
I think it is because pink and red are discordant (clashing) colours. Using them together (but one or the other sparingly) grabs the eye and creates visual interest.

Hemera

I just got this card yesterday and felt like wanting to take a closer look.

These three girls remind me of the Three Ladies in mythology. They go by many names: Horae, Norns, Moirae (=Fates), the Three Witches (in many tales from Shakespeare to Terry Pratchett!) As ancient goddesses they ruled the destinies of gods and men. Even gods could not alter what was ordained. They symbolised the universal principle of natural order. They have been depicted as old hags and crones but also as young and lovely ladies for example when they are acting as the handmaidens of Aphrodite. As such they were called the Seasons (Hours, Horae) and there were usually three of them. They wore garlands in their heads.

From Wikipedia
The course of the seasons was also symbolically described as the dance of the Horae, and they were accordingly given the attributes of spring flowers, fragrance and graceful freshness. For example, in Hesiod's Works and Days, the fair-haired Horai, together with the Charites and Peitho crown Pandora—she of "all gifts"—with garlands of flowers. Similarly Aphrodite, emerging from the sea and coming ashore at Cyprus, is dressed and adorned by the Horai, and, according to a surviving fragment of the epic Cypria,Aphrodite wore clothing made for her by the Charites and Horai, dyed with spring flowers, such as the Horai themselves wear.
The number of Horae varied according to different sources, but was most commonly three, either the trio of Thallo, Auxo and Carpo, who were goddesses of the order of nature; or Eunomia, Diké, and Eirene, who were law-and-order goddesses
(More about them here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moirai and here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horae)

The flowers the blonde is wearing could be forget-me-nots and maybe there is a poppy in the wreath, too. She could be Spring. The brunette looks like Summer and the dark lady with berries in the wreath looks like Winter. The berries look like holly but the wreath looks more like laurel than holly.
There are vines behind the women so maybe there is wine in the goblets rather than water.

Some possible interpretations:
-getting together with people you love
-abundance, bounty, getting what you want, having enough
-happiness, celebration, dance, arts
-joining a group of like-minded individuals
-walk in balance
-beauty
-love
-Carpe Diem, destiny, seize the moment

- I think this could also be a warning, depending on the question/spread/card position: “When an inner situation is not made conscious it appears outside as fate”(C.G. Jung) since these ladies are the Fates.