If a person is intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant etc

Sun, moon or rising sign

• Total voters

Horace

I'm Pisces Sun, Moon, Rising and Mercury. I must be water-logged. I'm having such a hard time even learning tarot , much less be psychic....

but maybe my intuition brought me here
Hh

dadsnook2000

Rising signs

I voted for the "Rising Sign" focus of the choices offered. This is not to say that the Sun and/or Moon in those signs are not or can not be appropriate signatures. But houses and the Ascendant degree or much more of a personal focus as this factor symbolizes are constant life-experience of expression and contact with others -- sensitizing us to a constant process of empathy.

In many cases, looking at the Sun and/or Moon in water signs can be misleading in terms of interpretation. For example, the Sun in Pisces square the Moon in Gemini -- other chart factors being neutral, if that is possible -- can suggest a person who is too superficial and busy trying to gather lots of information and input rather than having an internal process of assimilating and becoming aware of nuances in the energies of others.

As always, these polls are great discussion instigators as they can lead us to think deeply about various aspects of the topic. As a group of thread-responses they give us a lot to think about and to learn from. The key is for each of us to be open to all of the views expressed and to try to learn from these posts. Dave

stella01904

Moon & Neptune conjunct in Scorpio (06 & 03 degrees respectively), north node 01 degree Scorpio.

It helps, but I'm no John Edward. :D

dadsnook2000

For stella01904, for Belatrix

Your North Node being so close to Moon and Neptune in Scorpio certainly is one major factor suggesting you should be working toward those expanded growth areas.

Belatrix, your observations are also right on. There are so many factors that help us build a physic bridge-building tools. I guess we all have them to some degree but for most of us it certainly helps to pursue them. And each of us need to find their own best combination of factors that work for them.

Dave

stella01904

dadsnook2000 said:
Your North Node being so close to Moon and Neptune in Scorpio certainly is one major factor suggesting you should be working toward those expanded growth areas.
:D Always nice to know one doesn't have one's ladder against the wrong wall!

star-lover

i would agree that having much water in your chart goes with being *psychic* but there are many variables to this as has been mentioned

also wanted to pick up on the mercury-uranus thing

i consider uranus to be associated with intuition - as one author put it - intuition is just logic and thinking vastly speeded up - this is an aspect of quickly getting the question and the answer, sometimes you don't know how you did it - you just did - very fast mind and intelligence here - getting the whole picture quickly - thinking outside the box etc

as for clairvoyance, i would go more with neptune to represent this

and i think the water houses play a strong role too

sweet_intuition

I have neither, however I have a very strong Moon, pluto, and Neptune influence in my chart :)

stella01904

My stuff that I mentioned is in the 12th house:
"12TH HOUSE

The Twelfth House is about endings. It is about your hidden strengths and weaknesses. It is also about institutions such as hospitals, jails, libraries and the armed services. Other exoteric and esoteric keywords include: Institutions, fears, hidden enemies, the collective unconscious, spirituality, unredeemed karma, selfless service to humanity.

SIGN: SCORPIO

Intense, magnetic, penetrating perception, power to confront. Can be destructive, vengeful, jealous, overly dramatic."

Not quite sure what to make of all that, lol.

Bat Chicken

Huredriel!

I think we share a first name - my SUN is Cancer and my Rising is Scorpio - and that Scorp is in Neptune! :laugh:

I don't know if it matters but my True Node is Pisces....

I have no idea if any of it helps. Like others, I struggle with intuition! Maybe I just don't listen??:confused:

Voron

huredriel said:
Double water here - Cancer Moon, Scorp rising ;)
For example my Moon is at the end of House 8 so interpreted in House 9.

I'm a Cancer Moon (8th) and Scorpio Rising too!
But Virgo Sun, not Leo. Why do you use a Virgo Avatar? Is it because you have five planets in Virgo?