New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

rwcarter

Hi,

I am missing the Justice card from my Druidcraft deck. I'm pretty sure a pair of 2yr old's hands has hidden it somewhere safe but beyond my scope.

Does anyone have a spare, please?
PM coming.

The Happy Squirrel

My vintage 'greenie' thoth is missing the 6 of disks......
If anyone has this card to spare could you please please let me know.....?
The green tint on this one is VERY mild, but I really don't care any shades of green will do!!
Thanks so much in advance!

The Happy Squirrel

I have a couple of imperfect cards from the Balbi Tarot deck: The Fool and The Lovers.

The bottom of the Fool is curved, and the top right corner of the Lovers is a little dented, but all colours, edges, surface, corners, are intact. It came out of the same deck from a seller who might have placed the cards back into the box without realizing that these two slipped out from the rest and became snagged along the inside edges of the box.

I managed to replace them thanks to a kind and generous soul.
So here are the two for anyone who might need them

:)

delinfrey

I'm looking for the Five of Swords from Sacred Rose Tarot, the early edition is the one I have, but honestly - I would go with whatever edition, whichever condition.

I seem to have lost the card and it is my most sacred deck, I am utterly heartbroken :( I know it's a long shot, but you never know!

illyria

Granny Jones, 7 of Buttons

This card is missing from my deck, and it's driving me insane. (How ironic that a couple of the keywords from this card are "Frustration" and "Slow Progress?" Props, Granny.)

I'm pretty certain there won't be a spare of it around, but if someone could be kind enough to provide a higher-resolution scan of the front of the card, I'd be forever grateful.

Thank you.

illyria

Granny Jones, 7 of Buttons

A big thank you to gregory for providing me with the scan! :)

Ambrosia

Connolly - Knight of Cups

Hello all!

I am missing the Knight of Cups from my Connolly deck...I would be soo grateful if anyone happened to have a spare one lying around that they could part with, long shot I know!

Thank you in advance...

The Happy Squirrel

My vintage 'greenie' thoth is missing the 6 of disks......

If anyone has this card to spare could you please please let me know.....?

The green tint on this one is VERY mild, but I really don't care any shades of green will do!!

Thanks so much in advance!

If I could get any Thoth 6 of disks that would be good :)