The Incredible, Expandable (expendible?) Love Spread

Rhiannon

OK, here's the problem: I get questions all the time about "Should I choose this person over that person, or this other person I sort of like..." etc.

Solution: The Incredible, Expandable Love Spread!

This starts as a 5 card spread if the querent only wants to ask about one person. The cards are layed out in a line. Reading from left to Right:
Card #1 = General Situation between you and your object of desire. ;)
Card #2 = How he/she feels about you.
Card #3 = How you feel about him/her.
Card #4 = Obstacles to a relationship with this person.
Card #5 = Outcome/Advice (answer to "Is this person for me?")

The Expandable part comes when you have more than one romantic interest. You would simply ad another row below this one. Just make sure when laying out the cards that you are specific as to which row applies to which potential partner.

I'm not sure when the incredible part comes in, but it got your attention didn't it?!?

I've done a reading for a woman interested in 3 different men and it turned out rather well. Hope you all enjoy!

Rhiannon :)

Ramses

Interesting spread this one of yours....
Better take note ....

If I happen to realize when the incredible part begins, I´ll let you know ...

LOVE,PEACE AND HARMONY TO YOU !!!!!!!

bec

Uhhuh Rhiannon,
me like it :)

thank you, I will defiantly have to adobt this one to the homey, does it have a name and creator ??

I get these Q´s ALL the time, even had a girl asking which of FOUR guys she would wined up with, geezz :O

This looks comprehendable even if they add 10 names ;)

Thanks for sharing
bec

Rhiannon

Thanks Dan!

Bec, I sort of made it up myself. But I guess it's adapted from other spreads I've seen, so I can't take too much credit for it.

I made it up on the spot for this one "client" of mine. She never really takes the advice from my readings seriously, so a Celtic Cross often gives too much information and takes too long. She just likes the idea of having her own personal (stealing from another post) tarologue. And since the questions are always about men this spread is simple, to the point and easy to remember. It is really easy to interpret no matter how many potential love interests a person has! ;)

I suppose this could even be adapted to ask about more than one job prospect as well. I'll let you know how that goes if I get any new offers! :D

MeeWah

Rhiannon: This spread should also include the word "Amazing" somewhere in it. " It is deceptive in its simplicity, but amazing how it addresses one or more. How creatively clever of you :)
I could have used just such a spread for a repeat client who has dithered over 2 men--drove herself & me crazy--until I figured out she wanted both of them!

Rhiannon

Thanks MeeWah, glad you like it. And as for your friend wanting BOTH of them... don't we all want ALL of them, really? Or maybe we just want all of them to want us? Something like that....

Liliana

Hey maybe that's the answer to all our problems, why doesnt every female on the face of the earth agree that every man on the face of the earth is our mutual property lol

bec

*rofl* mutal property ??

Arhhh Liliana, you crack me up :D

bec :)

bec

*rofl* mutal property ??

Arhhh Liliana, you crack me up :D

bec :)

Rhiannon I will show this spread as Rhiannon´s Incredible Love spread, though there might go some weeks before it shows, i am overloaded big time these days. But I have adobted it, it is on the drawing board. If you have any comments for it beside what you have written here, or a webby you want a link for, mail me and let me know ok :)

Rhiannon

Thanks, bec. I'm flattered and very glad that others have found this to be a helpful spread. I don't have a home page (too busy and not quite web efficient enough) and no other "instructions" or anything. I think it's pretty self explanatory so I don't want to muddy up the waters by offering too many of my own opinions. Feel free to use it though.... I hope it helps others as much as it helps me.

Liliana, do you think that maybe I could ask to borrow say....Hugh Jackman or Oded Fehr for a while then... I mean, if they belong to ALL of us....? Mutual property laws sound pretty good to me. OOH, wait. Does that mean we all get Mike Tyson too???? *gasp* Maybe we'd better re-think this..... ;)