Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Message from Solandia

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Lunatic

Farzon 
Lunatic

Dear Solandia,

thank you so much for running this place so long.

This place helped me so much in learning and growing as reader. And it gave me the opportunity to give the community something in return.

I've never encountered such a positive and open-minded community before! You can really be proud of it.

I wish you all the best!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #51
User

Maru 
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica7 View Post
Maru, I can't help but think that you have a personal motivation shaping your thoughts -as a person who has previous experience with forums and wants to start a new venture herself maybe-, just as I do have a personal motivation in considering the idea that Aeclectic must be kept up and alive before it's exactly dead, to the contrary to what you say, i.e. already dead.
I understand where you're coming from. I have no intention of starting any forums (or even dealing with one). The only thing I've considered is maybe down the line (probably years) creating a tool/schema that people can use to create a portable archive of spread data on their own site(s) so that eventually a collection could be built between several sources and shared possibly through .torrents. I don't see how that has anything to do with AT's fate. Edit: In fact, if AT were still around, it would be much easier to ask people in one forum versus the 6 or 7 that are being migrated to how card/spread data should be ideally be setup for a specific purpose to be anatomical.

If she doesn't want to sell the site, then it should be left alone. She's said several times now at this point she doesn't want to sell. People are being rather forceful about wanting it done their way and I only wanted to share my sentiment that I understand her decision. Personally, because I've been in her shoes, I respect her decision to want to leave things as is. It's her legacy to preserve.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #52
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT

HOLMES 
CLARIFIER OF LIGHT

myself I am like.

in the Christmas carol , scrooge boss didn't sell out and I respect him for that (story after all ).
there are others who didn't sell out who believe in their vision, like the old man from pretty woman.!!!

from respect and thanks for her work here since the beginning, if I was in those shoes I would find it hard to pass it, I would keep coming back to see how it was doing.

so I think it is best to cut it with an axe like amputed leg. (not the only option , I would support passing it on too as her wish).
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #53
Resident

lamyamah 
Resident

Unhappy

thank you so much!!!!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #54
Citizen

thorhammer 
Citizen

Solandia,

I came back after I hard about the closure on Facebook. I was a bit shocked but my first strong reaction was "good for her!" I have always admired your dignity, dedication to your principles, and business acumen. I was somewhat surprised you hadn't decided to sell on the site but your explanation not only makes perfect sense...it reveals you as one hell of a classy sheila.

It was so lovely to meet you all those years ago. I hope that the rest of your life is filled with success, happiness and fulfilment.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #55
Citizen

Stormdancer 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorhammer View Post
Solandia,

I came back after I hard about the closure on Facebook. I was a bit shocked but my first strong reaction was "good for her!" I have always admired your dignity, dedication to your principles, and business acumen. I was somewhat surprised you hadn't decided to sell on the site but your explanation not only makes perfect sense...it reveals you as one hell of a classy sheila.

It was so lovely to meet you all those years ago. I hope that the rest of your life is filled with success, happiness and fulfilment.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #56
Golden Silvery Dionna

Alta 
Golden Silvery Dionna

Thank you for coming back to say goodbye thorhammer.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #57
Citizen

thorhammer 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta View Post
Thank you for coming back to say goodbye thorhammer.
Of course xx

Hey, Stormy xx
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #58
Citizen

Talulah26 
Citizen

So sad to see this Solandia, this forum has been a very big part of my life for the past 4 years, its helped me through some dark times and long nights and I virtually met some wonderful people here. Ive learned so much on this forum. Truly heart broken to see it come to an end but it's what you need to do.

Wishing you well Solandia, thank you for providing us with this little space to learn and grow. xx
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #59
Citizen

Alissa 
Citizen

Thank you, Solandia/Kate, for all the opportunities and wisdom I have gained due to your efforts. I am especially thankful to have edited your e-books years ago.

My life was changed for the better because of Aeclectic.

Blessings to all...
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.