Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Message from Solandia

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

Pook 
Citizen

Like several others on this thread, I haven't been an active user now in several years, but pop in here and there to see what's what. That being said, I am truly sorry to see this incredible place go and wanted to shout out a huge Thank You Solandia!! for daring to dream it up for all of us 17 years ago <3

My (quick) personal story -
In many ways, my life was shaped by AT from the day I joined back in 2004. I was a new mother and stay-at-homer for the first time in my life. AT gave me a community and a way to reconnect with myself as me instead of just as somebody's mother and/or significant other.

Now, so many years later, I cherish a small handful of special friendships I have made, so much wisdom that was shared, and a few choice trinkets and treasures I have picked up along the way.

I would say the forum here helped keep me grounded, but honestly, it feels more like it gave me beautiful purple wings.

Much love to you, Solandia, and all of the incredible people who helped make AT so special! <3
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #81
Citizen

Aurora369 
Citizen

Many thanks to Solandia!

I wanted to add my thanks to Solandia for all her hard work over the years on Aeclectic. Will miss you and this forum.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #82
Citizen

LoveLight&Peace 
Citizen

Thank you Solandia!

I'm not quite sure where I would be if it wasn't for AT and all of the members that have spent time here, and contributed to the wealth of knowledge that this place holds.

Although I haven't participated much the past few months(probably longer). I read here daily. Not only have I learned a lot about tarot, this place and the people here have given me a refreshing new outlook on humanity with the kindness that they have shown others, whether it was just taking the time to give their insights about a reading, or just being supportive of someone that was going through one of life's challenges....thank you from the bottom of my heart Solandia, and ALL of you who have made AT what it is!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #83
Citizen

Vixxia 
Citizen

I'm so sorry to hear that the forum has to close, it has been part of my life for ten years and I am really going to miss it.

Thank you so much Solandia for all the work you've done since AT started, you've done an amazing job and I will be forever grateful to you for providing me with a safe and welcoming space to test my reading ability. And thank you for keeping the forum up as an archive - it's good to know that the work and love you and the mods put in over the years won't just disappear, and that the passion and wisdom of AT will be available to future tarot readers.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #84
Resident

Teheuti 
Resident

Kate,
It is with great sorrow that I learned of the closing of activity on Aeclectic. You created the best forum and resource on the web, one that I've sent many people to over the years. I respect your decisions around all this and am so grateful that all the excellent material and discussions will be preserved. You created a major landmark in Tarot history - kicking off 21st century Tarot in style. Thank you.
Mary K. Greer
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #85
Citizen

Stormdancer 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teheuti View Post
Kate,
It is with great sorrow that I learned of the closing of activity on Aeclectic. You created the best forum and resource on the web, one that I've sent many people to over the years. I respect your decisions around all this and am so grateful that all the excellent material and discussions will be preserved. You created a major landmark in Tarot history - kicking off 21st century Tarot in style. Thank you.
Mary K. Greer
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #86
Citizen

PentQueen 
Citizen

Please...somebody...keep it going!

I've seen the other sites and they aren't as nicely designed! Plus there's so much valuable content here that should be preserved!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #87
Citizen

Vesper 
Citizen

Farewell AT

It's been awhile since I was a regular poster on this forum, but I feel great sadness at its passing and gratitude that it was there for me when I needed it. Thank you Solandia and mods, and thanks to the many lively, wise and wonderful voices who helped, encouraged, and commiserated with me as I studied the intuitive language of cards.

Blessings to all.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #88
Citizen

Myrrha 
Citizen

Solandia, many thanks for creating and maintaining this Tarot haven on the net. I have learned so much here about Tarot, about myself and about other people. Aeclectic Tarot Forum has had a huge impact on all of us. I hope you are well and wish you much joy and success and fun in the next part of your life.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #89
Citizen

Styx 
Citizen

I just read the announcement and am feeling more emotional than I thought I would. I learned most of what I know on tarot here on AT, and tarot has changed my life for the better. I am not one of the very active and visible users; I think there are many who, like me, felt wonderfully comfortable here in the purple shade of so many humane, crazy and brilliant minds.

Thank you Solandia for making this possible.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #90

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.