oracles for guys from late teens to early 20s

Luna's Crone

Thank you

yinz guys have been so helpful. even turning me onto decks i didn't know existed before. (that was a really cool part ;-)

Thanx again!!!!! There are a few others to i want to look at the yinz mentioned.

Penthasilia

Don't know if anyone mentioned the Devas of Creation oracle- but that is one of my favorites. Especially if he likes abstract art.

It is a VERY good and accurate oracle deck- one of the few that I own. The edges are soft on it though- so it would work for someone younger- though deep, it is not intimidating.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/devas-of-creation/

PsychicLord

How about a theme-less oracle deck he can customise to his own likes and needs?

Oracle-X is used by a number of younger male readers. By way of illustration, for the last 2 years the Oracle-X card of the day 'reading' on Facebook is undertaken by a 22 year old male (and just 22 at that!).

Part of its appeal with that age group is its non-prescriptive nature, allowing deck owners to grow without being pushed one way or the other. The comprehensive set of spreads on its website covers typical issues such as 'The Generation Gap' and the normal relationship challenges.

With over 240 available cards, he would surely find something that fitted his needs. Cards such as 'Headset' directly address that age group.

The final benefit is the free advice and guidance provided to O-X owners. No sell and run here :)