Soul Trees Oracle

DaughterOfDanu

http://www.soul-trees.com/

I found this deck while perusing Instagram and couldn't help but pick up a copy as there's a nice sale going on. I really like the vibe and energy of this deck as well as the fact that there's 74 cards- something uncommon with oracle decks lately.

Anyone else own a copy?

desertrat

ME! ME! I do!

Yes, the 74 card aspect was definitely a selling point. And I've been on this Tree of Life kick lately, so this deck seemed to come into existence at the right time. I just received my copy so I don't have much to say yet other than I know I'm going to love it. The colors and the simplicity are very appealing. This might sound strange, but I really like the sparse branchiness of these trees. The remind me of desert trees - small leaves, not very tall. :) It's a calm and soothing deck.

Amberjune

I'm on the fence about this one... I do like the images a lot.

Thank you, TreeLeafe, for alerting us of the sale.
And you, Desertrat for sharing...

Would love to hear of additional experiences/ first impressions with these cards.

DaughterOfDanu

ME! ME! I do!

Yes, the 74 card aspect was definitely a selling point. And I've been on this Tree of Life kick lately, so this deck seemed to come into existence at the right time. I just received my copy so I don't have much to say yet other than I know I'm going to love it. The colors and the simplicity are very appealing. This might sound strange, but I really like the sparse branchiness of these trees. The remind me of desert trees - small leaves, not very tall. :) It's a calm and soothing deck.

I love how each tree is different. I'm excited to see if I can find ways to associate the tree's image with the card's meaning to deepen intuitive readings with it.

I'm on the fence about this one... I do like the images a lot.

Thank you, TreeLeafe, for alerting us of the sale.
And you, Desertrat for sharing...

Would love to hear of additional experiences/ first impressions with these cards.

I got my shipping notice that it should be here Monday. Which is pretty fantastic considering I just ordered yesterday. So I'll let you know how I like it :)

MoonGypsy

i also do like the colorful images, and trees most always attract me...
but i am also on the fence regarding this one.
Time will tell, as there are a handful of others a bit ahead of this one
in my oracle [and tarot] queue. ;)

Although the sale perk should encourage those who are interested:

20% off thru February 20th code: CELEBRATE20 + $2.00 Shipping on all US order

So, the 20% percent off sale ends tomorrow...Saturday.

Belinda2

I let liked the look of the cards I won them on eBay pretty cheaply looking forward to getting it.

lightbug

I just ordered this deck (I really like tree themed decks) and can't wait to get it! :)